Chapter One: Found You

According to legend, the moment you meet eyes with someone and the feeling of extreme exhilaration suddenly sweeps you to the point you are unable to move due to shock, you have finally met your SOULMATE. The elders believed that meeting your soulmate was the life goal of humans thus making it tradition to end up with your soulmate, but times have changed since then. There are people who still believe that you should not go against what fate desires, others couldn't give a fuck about fate and would rather control their own destinies. I personally don't know what to believe in, I just thought I'd never meet my soulmate but when I did meet him, that euphoric feeling I got, I thought I was dying.

I entered the JYP building for the first time and I was introduced to the different facilities inside and when I was given a few hours to familiarize my way around, I walked into one of the recording booths and see someone editing some sort of audio track. I didn't want to disrupt the person but he turned around as I was about to leave and when I looked into his eyes, I felt like I had a seizure. My chest started tightening and I started to feel so happy but I didn't know why, so I thought I was dying. I grabbed my chest and dropped to my knees and the guy rushed to me with such a worried face

He started talking to me in Korean but I didn't understand

"WHAT?????????" I started screaming, then he gestured for me to make deep breathes, then I looked into his eyes again

then suddenly he's on the floor too holding his chest, now we look like two idiots dying on the floor. I try to gesture him to breathe but it just looks like I'm making this whack face at him, and he's trying to take deep breathes while trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. It was like we were having a heavy breathing contest. I swear, we really looked like two dying idiots.

After a few minutes passed, the feeling went away and we're both lying on the floor trying to catch our breathe, my body halfway out the door, while his still inside the recording booth. I close my eyes, trying to rest for a few seconds then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes and I'm staring at the ceiling then I look to my left and see the guys hand.

"I'm Jisung" He says, and I start laughing out loud really hard. I catch his hand and shake it

"hello, My name is Felix" and we both start laughing at how this encounter went really weird. We stay on the floor for a little while longer, until one of the staff members pass by telling us to get up. We both get up and enter the recording booth and we tried to talk but the language barrier was strong, but we still tried.

And that's how I met my soulmate. Since then we've been getting closer, learning more about each other and with my Hangul getting better, our conversations had a little more substance compared to then. To make things better, we were put into a group together and I got to make friends with people who I now call my brothers. We all went through so much challenges together in the short time we knew each other. I struggled so much just to match the group's level of talents but soon I was eliminated. Heartbreaking. I thought I had to leave the people I grew to love but in the end when Minho and I were brought back, I just knew this was a forever type of group.

The way Jisung ran to me once I came back sent my heart into heaven, and since then he's been helping me out with my Hangul and practicing my rapping and the moment it was announced we would debut as 9, everything was perfect. I had the best group of friends, the best soulmate, the best job in the world, so it didn't make sense to me why I was on the rooftop feeling a little empty.

The rooftop is my favourite place to figure things out, the stars and the moon remind me that they're the same as the ones at home, so I don't feel so lost or homesick. It was frustrating me, why things didn't feel right, everything went according to plan. I let out a sigh then I hear footsteps head towards me

"Felix-cci, why are you alone here? Were all going to celebrate with ice cream!! Channie-hyung is paying for it!!" He says as he hugs me from behind. I look up into the sky as I rest my head on his shoulders.

"Jisung-hyun, I know were soulmates but what are we?" I ask him

"huh? why are you suddenly asking?" He replies still not letting go of me, instead looks up into the stars too

"I dunno, I just feel so....empty. And I'm just starting to question a lot of things" I tell him. He makes a small "oh" sound and turns me around so that I'm looking into his eyes

"Honestly Felix-cci, I don't know. I don't know if it's because were soulmates that I feel what you feel or I too feel a little lost BUT all I know is that I'm your soulmate and I'm here for you till the end, so let's try to figure this out together" He sends me the biggest smile he can make and I giggle because he looks ridiculous

We share a big bear hug and we head down to met with the rest of the Stray Kids. We all ride to the nearest Ice cream parlour and it's a complete mess. Now I understand why our name is Stray Kids and not Stray Adults or at least Stray Teens. Ice cream orders are everywhere, everyone is shouting at each other, I'm trying to get Changbin-hyung to kiss me on the cheek again, it's the usual.

As soon as we settle down, I share my Ice Cream with Seungmin and Chan sits down right beside me.

"Where'd you go Felix? I was starting to worry u went back to Australia" I hear Chan say with a joking tone

"Why? Scared I'd leave without you" I say as I stick out my tongue to tease him

"HAHAHAH NO!!!" He says in a loud voice then moves closer to me and whispers in my ear

"please... take me with you, I can't father 8 children" We both end up laughing so hard to the point that I am literally wheezing. Then I feel a hand slap the back of my head then I turned towards Minho with the sassiest "I'm offended" face I could make

"YA! You guys are so loud!" Minho says then before I could say anything Chan decides to attack

"Oh YEAH??? How bout you and Jisung actually get a room!" Then suddenly all of the kids start laughing leaving both Jisung and Minho blushing at the comment.

I laugh along with all of them but when I saw the blush on Jisung's face it made me feel weird. I wasn't jealous at all, and that's why it's weird, this guy is supposed to be my soulmate, my forever person but here I was hoping he'd actually get it on with minho already. And just like that as soon as the whole celebration ended I was back to the rooftop of the company building, lying on the floor just watching the stars. They never provided answers, but it was comforting because it felt like someone was watching over me as well.

I hear the door open and close and assume that Jisung is probably here to check on me. So when I heard someone lie down beside me, I turn to face him expecting to see my soulmate's face but I'm surprised to see another.

"Ah, Hyunjin-ah!!".

______________________

Hello.... I was deprived of one of my ships... so I did something about it! HAHAHAHA!

I will try my best for you <3