Chapter Sixteen: Cry

"CHRISTOPHER!!!!" I yell on the top of my lungs and the panicked chicken came running out of his room.

"Wha-wha- Who??- What's Wrong?" He says looking around for a problem and he looks at me and I just point at my soulmate who is on my lap, crying.

"MAKE HIM STOP CRYING!" I tell him and Channie-hyung just rolls his eyes and catches his breathe.

"Why is he even crying?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders

"Ask him! He can't reply to me because every time he stops crying, he looks at me, then cries again" I tell Channie-hyung and he just nods, not even surprised by what's happening.

He approaches the couch I'm on and squats down and starts rubbing Jisung's back. Jisung's face is smothered in to my shoulder and I'm just holding him because.... I don't know where to put my hands.

"What did you do to him?" Chan looks at me curiously

"I Didn't do anything, I was just on the couch sending meme's to Johnny-hyung, then he suddenly came out of his room, jumped on my lap and started crying" I tell him while rubbing Jisung's back.

Channie-hyung's attention went back to the crying BABY and as much as were both worried about him, we're both so ever confused. I hate seeing any of the boys cry, especially when it's my soulmate, such an innocent soul.... but I know it's also a stupid soul so I have such a strong gut feeling that he's crying over a stupid reason.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?" Channie-hyung says with a very calm voice.

Finally, Jisung-cci lifts his head and we see his swollen eyes near the brink of crying again. He's just catching his breathe and finally he looks up at Channie-hyung.

"Minho said that......" Jisung said and I could already feel Chan roll his eyes.

It took everything in me not to laugh because I'm pretty sure Jisung is genuinely sad, like heart broken sad but I'm now I'm VERY SURE that it's for a stupid reason.

"What did Minho-hyung say?" I asked Jisung and he takes a deep breath

"He said that, when Felix gets married...... I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH HIM!" He yells then suddenly its a waterfall of tears and Chan looked HELLA confused.

I just laughed and started cuddling my sad big baby and rocking him slowly back and forth. Chan just rolled his eyes but you can see the sense of relief on his face when he realized that it wasn't that big of a problem.

"DON'T WORRY JISUNGIE! YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME! DON'T LISTEN TO THAT BAD MAN LIN HOE!" I say to console the crying boy

"MY NAME IS LEE KNOW!" A wild Minho appears from inside the rooms and just leans against the doorframe just smirking at his work

"NYE NYE! JISUNG WON'T GET TO LIVE WITH FELIX!" Minho says in a very playful manner then suddenly Jisung starts crying even harder.

Chan stands up and gives Minho a good whack at the head but he just keeps laughing. I join Minho in laughing and Chan just keeps rolling his eyes at us.

"Woah, what's going on?" A shocked Hyunjin appears from.... space? Where did he come from?

Hyunjin rushes towards Jisung and starts rubbing his back to console him. He looks genuinely worried and I just feel my focus just go to his worried face. Still so beautiful, he turns to look at me and I look away with a blush growing on my cheeks. I glance back and I see a playful smirk on his face.

"Why is he crying so hard?" Hyunjin asks

"Because I told him, when Felix gets married he's not allowed to live in his house" Minho says and Chan hits him again on the head.