Chapter Seven: Answers

"So I.N.! How do you feel about the recent comeback your group made?" I hear Seungmin say in the seat behind me.

"It was okay" Jeongin replies blandly.

"Can you please at least pretend you're excited to be here?" Seungmin asks with desperation.

" HAHAHAHA nope." Jeonging says sarcastically

The two continue to bicker behind me, so I put earphones on to block the sound. We're all in the van on the way to practice and It's kind of noisy. There's a bit of traffic and everyone is having their own conversations, Minho and Jisung are at the far back fighting about something, Hyunjin and Changbin are trying to freestyle, everyone else are of in their own worlds while I sit alone in the front.

I honestly don't mind being alone, it gives me this small window within the day to gather my thoughts and relax. Don't get me wrong, I love the boys but sometimes I just need some quiet time to myself.

I put my playlist on shuffle and close my eyes then suddenly I feel someone sit beside. I take a look and see that it's Jeongin. I look at him and he stares at me blankly.

"Hello? How may I help you?" I ask him

"Seungmin keeps practicing his MC skills, can I please take a nap here?" He says.

I notice that Jeongin looks a little tired, it could be because he was playing all night and this morning it was insanely noisy. I open up my arms and he falls right in to them and falls asleep. Jeongin likes cuddling with me, he doesn't want to admit it though, so I keep quiet about it.

Maybe he thinks I'm soft or I have a warm body temperature but I feel honored that he trusts me enough to cuddle because I like cuddling too. We both fall asleep and in a few minutes we eventually get to the building.

I still feel a little groggy, so I wait for everyone to disembark before I stand and just when I'm about to step down the bus, I miss a step and I feel my whole body falling...

This is it.... This is how I'm gonna go...

It was nice knowing the boys.

Tell my mother I love her.

Just when I accept my fate, I fell someone catch me. I open my eyes and I'm face to face with Hyunjin.

I swear to god, his eyes sparkle brighter than the sun. His hair just falls perfectly on his forehead. He gives me this small smile and my heart flutters. He was perfect...

BUT I'M STILL TOO SLEEPY FOR THIS...

So I just release myself from his hold, give him a small bow and I see that he has this confused face.

"I owe you dinner" I tell him nonchalantly then I turn to walk towards the building.

I change quickly and enter the practice room to wait for the rest. I approach Jisung who I notice has this smug face on.

"I'm so proud of you" He says and I'm so confused

"what?"

"You totally disregarded him!" He whispers in my ear.

But I still feel too sleepy, I see Woojin-hyung pass by so I grab him and I fling myself on to him and I feel him laugh but he hugs me close and I fall asleep.

"Felix, Wake up!" I hear Woojin whisper in my ear and the light blinds me as I open my eyes

"Eeehh, I didn't get to nap!" I whine not letting go.

"...You've napped for 20 minutes, Felix" He says with a small giggle.

I whine more but I let go because practice is important. Woojin-hyung ruffles my hear and I hug him as a thank you for making sure I didn't fall as I slept.