Chapter Ten: Fan Sign

OKAY FINE! MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING! AND I'M BOTHERED!

Hyunjin and I have been..... exclusive? I guess? for 2 months now and at the start it was amazing. I finally got the guy of my dreams but lately I've been noticing that he hasn't really hung out with me and he's been sleeping in other people's rooms too. Not that I mind, because were together 24/7 because of practice and recording but, I don't know.... It's starting to bother me.

Every time I try to bring it up though, he rushes out saying he's hanging out with someone. Maybe he's just nervous? Is it something I did? I don't know, but with the comeback set for next month, I have to focus on improving.

"Seriously Felix, it's like you don't have a boyfriend!" Jisung says from behind me.

I turn around and I see him walk towards me. I wave hi and he gives me a small smile back.

"I don't have a boyfriend" I state nonchalantly

"Pfffft, alright princess" He replies with a shit ton of sarcasm in his voice.

"Why are you here?" I ask him

"You only come here when you have a problem, that's why I'm here and the fact that you're here and it's still bright, means it's a big problem" Jisung explains and I give him a small round of applause and he does a cute bow.

Once Jisung reaches me, he hugs me tightly and we turn and lean against the railing of the roof. I close my eyes and feel the wind hitting my face softly, I try to relax but my heart still hurts.

"So, what is it this time?" Jisung asks me and I sigh loudly

"I don't even know. Last timeI knew it was because of him but now I don't even know anymore," I tell and I see him nodding through my peripheral view.

"Maybe it's still him, and this time this pain is like.... actual pain."

"What do you mean?" I turn to ask him and I see he's still looking out at the view

"You don't need to pretend you don't see it, Felix. He's not paying attention to you, he's even flirting with other people in front of you face" He says as he turns to look me in the eyes.

"Yeah, but it's for the fans" I tell him

"Yeah okay if you say so....I'll just be in my room if you start crying" He says jokingly

"IM NOT A CRY BABY!" I whine to him, doe she really think I cry that much?

"You are Lee Felix, accept it!" He says mocking the announcer voice

"NEVER!!!" I scream and we both end up laughing because.... we're funny.

As soon as we both finish laughing, we both go back to looking at the horizon and we let the comfort of silence surround us as the sun starts setting and the stars start coming out.

"Don't settle for less, Felix. You deserve more than that" He says and I just hum in acknowledgement.

Eventually we start walking back to the dorm. While on the way back, Jisung starts talking about how he and Minho are finally going steady and he feels like it will be a great stupid ass relationship, but still great. I'm glad my soulmate is happy.

Once we get back to the dorm, Jisung hugs me tightly then runs to his room because he knows Minho is waiting for him there. I make myself a small sandwich in the kitchen then head to my room and when I enter the room I'm surprised to see Hyunjin on my bed.

He sees me and he smiles to brightly that my heart starts beating harder. He stands up and kisses me and I'm just.... shocked. Hyunjin pulls away from the kiss and looks at me confused.