Chapter Nine: Infirmary

"So let me get this straight. He left you. out there. IN THE COLD. ALL ALONE.....and you decide to kiss him"

"If you put it that way, it sounds pretty bad"

"ALONE, Felix. A.L.O.N.E.!..... IT IS PRETTY BAD!" Jisung says as he hits the back of my head.

I rub my head because THAT FUCKING HURT!!! I hit him back then he hit me back and it became a non stop cycle of hitting each other. I hit Jisung really hard on his thigh then suddenly I see Hyunjin enter the practice room. I put my focus on him and when he suddenly caught my eye, he sends me a small wink and a smirk. I felt my cheeks blushing then suddenly I felt a hard PAK all over my face.

Yes, it was so hard it had to be a sound effect.

I lay down on the floor and cradle my nose and I feel a warm liquid coming out. Blood? everything becomes hazy then suddenly all the boys surround me. I feel a hand guiding me to slowly sit back up and why my vision clears up and all I see is Hyunjin. He looks at me with a concerned face.... I bet he thinks my whole face is bleeding because I KNOW my whole face is red.

He moves quickly and picks me up like bride.... AYEEE!! IM A BRIDE!!!

"I'll just take him to the infirmary" I hear Hyunjin tell the boys and I close my eyes and snuggle close to his chest.

"I can go w-"

"No, It's fine. I got this, you should all start practicing. We'll be right back" Hyunjin says to Jisung and I feel him start to walk.

I cuddle closer to his chest just because the sweater he's wearing is soft and comfy and I slowly close my eyes because of the comfort then I hear Hyunjin chuckle softly.

"Don't fall asleep, beautiful. We have to clean that nose of yours" I hear him say and I stay quiet and keep my face close to his chest because he's seen me red enough already.

Once we get to the infirmary, there's a sign that says the nurse is on lunch break so we just enter and Hyunjin gently puts me down on the bed. The bleeding has stopped but my nose is still swelling, I think. Hyunjin hands me an ice pack from the fridge and I send a small smile to him as a thank you.... then I realized... I'm so confused

"How did we get here?" I asked and Hyunjin looked at me in shock.

"Felix, you were awake the whole time I carried you here? DO YOU HAVE AMNESIA?" Hyunjin fakes gasp and I roll my eyes at him but laugh along.

"No, what I meant was, what hit me" I asked as Hyunjin walks towards the sink.

Hyunjin suddenly stops walking and slowly turns around with a concerned look in his face. I SHIT YOU NOT, it looks genuinely concerned that's why my heart started to beat faster and I was getting scared.

He slowly moves

"Are you serious? You suddenly stopped moving then Jisung accidentally kicked you in the face." Hyunjin explains as he grabs the wet towel

He moves towards me and kneels down so that he's looking up at me and slowly starts to clean the blood around my face

"Oh okay.... yeah that actually makes perfect sense." I said seriously while looking around the small infirmary.

"Why were you guys even hitting each other?" He asks

"Because were idiots." I told him and he just laughs and nods in agreement

"Now I understand why you two are soulmates" I roll my eyes but just smile a the fact that Jisung has such an amazing soulmate... IT'S ME!

"I should've brought out my ninja skills to dodge him then attack back!" I say because it's true... I REALL Y SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT MY NINJA SKILLZ!