Chapter Six: Life now.

I'm luckiest person in the whole damn world.

Honestly, What did I do right to deserve him.

"HEEY! FEED ME!" Jisung screams into my ear and as I flinch from the shock, he eats the chicken on my fork.

Nevermind....I take it back. He sucks. Someone claim this man. PLEASE

"HEEYY! THAT WAS MIINEE!" I whine giving a small pout and I hear him giggle.

I turn to my side to give him the angriest face I could make but he makes a small heart with his hands then proceeds to cuddle close to me. I try to pretend I'm still sad about it but of course I end up laughing a long too.

"HEY!!!!!!"

We both stop and look across the table.

"How about you eat your own foods? then MAYBE, you wouldn't have to fight like you're married?" Changbin says.

"One day we might get married and you're not invited,

SEO CHANGBIN-YA!!!!!!!!"

...did he just........

"YAAA!!!!" Changbin screams and they start fighting.

I look around the table and realize that all eyes were on the two boys fighting, Jeongin and Minho looked annoyed as fuck, probably because it's 9am and it's already so noisy, But everyone else seemed happy.

Which is good because, so far, everything is okay. District 9 did so much better than we imagined, we're already scheduled for another comeback so now were practicing, and ever since Jisung and I patched things up, it was like we all got our groove and chemistry back. Things were good!

"I AM YOUR HYUNG!!" Changbin says, threatening Jisung with his sandwich

and Jisung bites it.

"I AM THE HYUNG NOW!!!" Jisung yells back threatening Changbin with his water bottle.

The two continue fighting but this time they're both standing up throwing insults left and right. Eventually Jeongin and Minho

give up on a quiet breakfast and start instigating the fight between them.

Jisung puts his fists near his chest and looks like he's about to square up. Changbin does the same and the most epic battle begins.

Friendships broken.

Trust destroyed.

Companionship forg-

okay fine. Let's be really, it's just two chickens slapping each other.

The laughter and cheering is so loud, I'm pretty sure they could hear us from the lobby of the dorm. I may love Changbin, BUT I GOTTA HYPE UP MY BOI! We all chose sides but then we suddenly hear a loud smack.

We all stop and realize Changbin-hyung accidentally slapped Jisung really hard on the head.

And suddenly everyone was on the floor laughing.

My poor boy got smacked so hard that his last 3 brain sells probably moonwalked out of his head. He was staring at Changbin shocked and Changbin ran to the other side of the table to hug him and apologize.

I was laughing too hard my chest was hurting so much and my abs were growing. Changbin-hyung was just hugging Jisung while he was holding his face and as soon as I got the energy to sit back on my seat I hand Jisung my glass of water so that he can put it to his head since it's cold. I was still so giggly inside until I look right across me then suddenly the giddiness inside me left, my abs were disappearing and all that was left was the aching pain in my chest.