Chapter Eleven: No More

I can't believe what I just saw. I can't believe they kissed, I can't believe he's going around asking for more people to play the game with him.

I'm just watching his jump around the stage, hugging other members, cuddling them. I'm trying to understand but it's like I can't. I feel my eyes build up the tears but I can't do that here, not now.

After that whole fiasco happened my focus was completely gone, I don't even remember what happened to the rest of the fan sign, I just I just went on full auto pilot.

When the event finished, we all got on the van that will be taking us home. Once I entered the van, I see Changbin and Hyunjin sitting together and right now I don't really feel like sitting alone so I sat right beside Minho. He didn't seem shocked I sat beside him and when I looked at him straight in the eyes, it's like he already knew what was going on in my mind. I leaned my head against his shoulder and just closed my eyes for the rest of the ride.

As soon the car dropped us off in the dorm, I didn't even bother entering the building, I just started walking away and straight to the roof top. When I got there I just took in the fresh wind and just tried to relax myself just so I can let it all go. I basked in the silence and just enjoyed the view. I suddenly hear the door open and I turn around expecting to see Jisung but I'm surprised by the presence of Hyunjin.

"Why are you here? You didn't even change from the fan sign a while ago! Let's go back." Hyunjin says so beautifully.

"What the hell was that at the fan sign?" I ask right away, no point in trying to sway this any other way, all my emotions are still pretty raw.

"What do you mean" Hyunjin says with confusion

"You kissed Jeongin, I saw" I tell him as godly as possible, I'm done trying to pretend it's okay.

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's all for the fans!" He says with major frustration evident in his face.

"WHAT? WOULD YOU JUMP FROM A CLIFF FOR THE FANS?" I asked him because this excuse is getting so used up.

"WHY? WOULD YOU NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THE FANS?" He asks as were both equally getting frustrated by the situation on had.

"I WOULD BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT I WOULD KISS SOMEONE IN PUBLIC, HYUNJIN! LET'S PRETEND EVERYONE WAS ACCEPTING FOR A WHILE, DID YOU JUST FORGET YOU HAD ME?" I yell from the top of my lungs hoping it would get through his THICK ASS SKULL!

"WHAT PART OF IT'S-FOR-THE-FANS, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? AND YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GETTING MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW!" He says and It's like were speaking two completely different languages. He doesn't understand me and I seriously don't understand him.

I yell my lungs out in frustration. I grab my hair because, I don't even know what to say to make him realize that THIS ALL HURTS!

"IT'S NOT FAIR" I yell at his face.

"YOU BEING JELOUS IS NOT FAIR? YEAH!! IT'S NOT FAIR!! FOR ME! I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY, FELIX!!!" He yells back while running his hands through his hair with frustration and his breathing getting deeper.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'M NOT TRYING TO OWN YOU!!!" I say with so much desperation because it's like he really doesn't get it.

"HOW THE HELL AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND? YOU'RE JUST BEING POSSESIVE AS FUCK!" He's pacing back and forth looking so angry.

"I'm just....." I trail of, I don't even know how I feel at this point anymore.

"YOU'RE JUST WHAT, FELIX? JUST SAY IT" He says with so much anger as he crosses his arms.