Chapter Fourteen: Date

"JOHHHNNNYYYYY I FEEL LIKE HE STILL DOESN'T GET IT" I whine so loud in public. Honestly, this waiting game is getting so boring.

"Stop whining, Felix. This is what you get for being so dramatic" Johnny says as he sips his coffee and just shakes his head.

"I don't get it, it works all the time in the movies!" I exclaim and Johnny just rolls his eyes at me.

"This is real life, Felix. What did you think this was? A fan fic?" Johnny says and I just groan.

I lay my head on the table and contemplate my life decisions. What if I had just said yes to Hyunjin, would I be happier now? Would we have lived happily ever after?

"Don't cry, Felix." Johnny says as he ruffles my hair and I stay slump on the table.

"Are you telling me to not cry because it makes me look weak." I ask him and he finishes his cup of coffee before answering.

"No, because I don't know who to handle crying children, so I might just walk out of here" He says with a comedic tone and I just continue whining.

We both hear the cafe door bells ring and I see Jisung enter the cafe and take a seat on our table.

"What happened to you?" Jisung asks sounding not concerned at all.

"The usual" Johnny replies and I look up at him with puppy dog eyes and he just pats me on the head.

"Seriously, Felix. Stop it. You look insanely sad. Are you paying for this round?" Jisung says as he looks through the menu of the cafe.

"Yeah, it's not like I HAVE ANY DATES TO PAY FOR ANYWAY!" I say and the two boys in front of me don't even mind me anymore. They just start talking to each other about how pathetic I look.

I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING JUDGED BY TWO AUNTIES! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

"Do you two have AT LEAST any advice for me." I ask and they stop their conversation to look at me seriously and they both take a deep breathe

"LET IT BE" They say together, as if it was rehearsed

"That's not the answer I'm looking for" I tell them and Jisung just laughs as his coffee arrives to the table

"Well, it's the one you're getting" He giggles and sips from his coffee.

My eyes go to Johnny-hyun to see at least a bit of sympathy but he's just laughing at my pain. I don't blame them, I would laugh at me too if I weren't me but sadly.... I am: Me.

"Why couldn't I be straight?" I ask to myself then I hear Jisung laugh really loudly

"HA! Stray kids? Straight? Please, in your dreams" He says

"Jeongin is straight" I tell him and he just shakes his head

"Wait for it" Jisung says and I roll my eyes at him.

I call these two to help me with my situation, I treat them to coffee so that they feel comfortable but I feel judged AS FUCK! I may be acting like a drama queen, and they may be right and I should just let it be....

"I hate how you guys are right." I say and I see Johnny and Jisung high five

"Dude, I swear, just trust us on this" Johnny says and I just suck it up and order a coffee so that I could AT LEAST enjoy their company for once.

We end up talking about other things like NCT's comeback and their America trip and Jisung and I are so intrigued because NCT is a very notable band and I just wanna learn as much as I can to get to their level one day. Eventually, Johnny has to leave because it's getting late and before Jisung and I go home, we spend a little more in the cafe just to catch up.