Chapter Seventeen: 3RACHA + Felix

I walk towards the couch as I see my target sitting there watching something on his phone. Hyunjin has been acting weird lately and I just wanted to connect the dots to why.

As a warrior, I will not stop until my battle has waged victorious. I shall keep the fire burning and rest only when I've become champion.

"Heyyy Jisung my love, my favorite soulmate! How you doing??" I say happily

"STOP ASKING ME WHAT HYUNJIN'S DOING! FIRST OF ALL I WOULDN'T KNOW. SECOND, WHY NOT ASK HIM?" He yells back without even looking up from his phone.

alas. I have been defeated. I groan and I slump up beside him on the couch and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I just hope whatever he's doing, he's buying puppy." I say sadly and Jisung puts his phone and nods along.

"Oh.... that's true. I want to know too if he's bringing home a puppy." He asks the air infant of him.

There's a small silence between us as we figure out which puppy Hyunjin is buying.

"Do you think it's a german shepherd?" I ask but Jisung shakes his head and crosses his arms.

"Maybe a chihuahua" He says but I sprung my face at the thought of a chihuahua.

"Or maybe a corgy...." I suggest and his eyes widen at the thought.

"Or maybe he's looking for a cat" He says

"I want a fat cat and name it Johnny." I tell Jisung and he looks confused

"Johnny as in Johnny-hyung?" He says as if he can't believe that there aren't a million girls who wouldn't want to name their pets after Johnny-hyung.

"No, Johnny as in Mino-hyung of Winner, Johnny" I tell him and he nods

"AAHHH! Yes!" He says with his wise old man voice as if he discovered something.

While Jisung and I were discussing which pet Hyunjin should bring home, a wild Changbin appears with a glass of milk in hand

"Changbinnie-hyung my love, what is Hyunjin doing?" I ask him from the couch and he looks at me confused

"What do you mean?" He asked

"He's been acting weird" I tell him groaning at the though

"How"

~ F L A S H B A C K ~

"Hyunjinnie!! Do you want to eat?" I ask him as I hug him from behind but I could feel his body movement hesitate. So Hyunjin pulls away and turns around.

"Uhhhmm, sorry babe but I ....uuuhhhhh...." He looks to Jeongin who is on the other side of the room and Jeongin comes running in.

"He promised to buy me something from a store" He says cutting Hyunjin's confused harmonizing

"A store?" I ask because there ar like a million stores and what if I want to buy something too

"The store! With fluffy stuff! the one far from here?" Jeongin says in a hurry.

He grabs Hyunjin's arm and drags him out the door.

"YEAH!! SORRY BYEE" Jeongin Yells

"BYE!" Hyunjin yes suit after and slams the door behind them and I'm just there BEING A LOSER waving confused at what had just happened.

~ end of F L A S H B A C K ~

"Oh that is kind of weird....." Chanson said cuddling closer to me since he sat down on the couch.