Chapter Twenty: Time To Talk

"What's up? Are you okay?" I ask him and he looks so stressed.

He's not making eye contact with me, he's looking down at the floor. His breathing is slowly getting heavier and I can see tears for in his eyes. My heart is feeling so heavy from just seeing him so sad. I walk closer and I hold his face gently with both my hands and he leans in to the touch and when he slowly looked me in the eye, a teardrop fell.

"What's wrong, Hyunjin?" I ask softly and I hear him taking a deep breath

"I swear, I didn't cheat on you" and I felt my eyes roll all the way back to the other side of the world. I let go of him and placed my hands on my hips and puff my face cutely....

"Okay, spill it. Tell me who told you?" I asked him scrunching my face and made a fighting stance

"Why?" He asks looking very concerned

"Because I'm gonna beat them up" FIIIITTTEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *Insert SHINee Minho's flaming eyes here*

"No don't! I'm glad they told me because I didn't know I was making you feel this way!" He says in a very panic way. The fact that he's not absorbing any of my advances of lightening the mood must mean that he's insanely serious right now and just before I could say anything else he starts to talk.

"I know, we didn't have the best start and it was because I didn't treat you right but the thought that you could possibly be angry again because you thought I was cheating, scared be because I don't want to lose you" Hyunjin says almost running out of air and teardrops were falling. and I dropped the whole cute act

And I looked at him with worry. He still wouldn't stop crying so I grabbed the tissue box near the fridge and started wiping his tears. I made him sit back down and rubbed his back so that he can get his breathing pattern back and this went on for a while. I pulled him to my chest and rocked him slowly back and forth like the smol he really is.

He slowly got his breathing back but he had small little hiccups while catching his breathe. I slowly grab his face so that he would look up at me and my heart melted.

He's just absolutely stunning and beautiful, even when he's crying. I kiss his forehead and when I pull away I start

squishing his cheeks. They're so soft that a baby's butt could ALMOST compete... almost. I just started pinching his face and he started giggling and asking softly to stop. So me being the amazing love of his life

OF COURSE I DON'T STOP

"WHOO THE WITTLEST BWABBY BOIII! THAATSS YOUUU!" I say while pinching his cheeks and all emotion suddenly dropped from his face.

"what the fuck, Felix?" He says IN ENGLISH! YOU THINK UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE WILL STOP ME!

"Hyunjiiinnaaaaahhh! MY LOVE!!!" I say as I grab his face and start kissing him all over his face

He's giggling and telling me to stop but he pulls me closer and so I continue. I kiss his cheeks, his eyebrows, his nose, all over his face until I leave a lingering kiss on his lips.

I pull away looking in to his eyes and I swear to God they were sparkling.

DAMMIT JESUS! YOU CAN'T MAKE A PERSON TOO PERFECT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!

"You're so beautiful" I heard Hyunjin say out of nowhere and I was shocked by his words.

"I know....gosh....no need to tell the world" I say but I could feel my cheeks suddenly feel so warm and I see his eyes are just sparkling so much

IT'S TOO BRIGHT! I'M MELTING!! I try to move away because..... HIS EYES ARE FILLED WITH LOVE! I WASN'T READY FOR THIS but Hyunjin suddenly pulls me in to a tight hug and while giggling I gather all of him in my arms. I squeeze his a little tight but he still doesn't let go.