Chapter Four: Reality

"WHAT THE FUCK FELIX?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I TELL YOU I WANNA TALK AND YOU ACT LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!" I yell and he just scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Well I have no choice now. What do you want to talk about, hmm?" He gives a sarcastic smile and it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Why are you being like this? You're acting as if nothing's wrong." I ask him, desperation being heard in my voice.

"I don't see any problem! What are you talking about?" he says, Is he acting dumb? or am I really just making this up.

"We used to be inseparable or let's make it simpler, we used to be FRIENDS! Now it's like you can't even stand being in the same room as me!" I tell him, and I can feel tears slowly building up.

But I won't give in.

"Are you obsessed with me or something? I can hang out with other people! You don't own me!" He says. He turns away from me.

"I know! I'm not saying I own you! I just want to know, what's happening between us? Why do you seem so far away?" My breathing is getting shorter and I feel the pain in my chest arise.

But I won't give in.

"There's nothing happening! I'm just being myself! You're just making things up in your mind!" He says, he keeps his back to me and walks slowly away from me.

"I know that's not true! I saw the way you looked at me when you found out Jisung was my soulmate! Is it because of him? Or is it because of me? TELL ME HWANG HYUNJIN!" I scream the last line at the top of my lungs but he still doesn't turn to me.

He keeps silent at this slowly walking away from me, and the faster it gets my chest gets heavier. My eyes are still fighting to stay dry but I'm losing a battle in me.

But I still won't give in.

"I don't know what you want to hear from me, Felix. I think you need to talk to Jisung about this, I think you're just tired." He says as he leans against the railing, looking at the night sky.

How do I tell him that it's him I want to talk to? How do I tell him that maybe I am obsessed with him? How do I tell him he's being such a bitch and I want him to care for me again? How do I say all this?

I feel my eyes swell up and I can feel myself shaking with frustration.

But I don't want to give in.

"Don't worry, I'll let Jisung know that you guys should talk, He'll probably agree with me that you have a wild imagination" He says with a small laugh, and he still doesn't look back.

I can feel myself give in.

"FUCK YOU, HWANG HYUNJIN!" I scream out loud for the whole world to hear.

"Fuck me? Why? Because you're imagining things?" He says.

"No! Because you're basically telling me that everything I feel isn't real and you're making me think that I'm making shit up!" I tell him as I stare at his back as he faces the view.

He's so beautiful, I'm about to give in.

"FINE! Then tell me LEE FELIX! HOW DO YOU FEEL" He says with anger as he hisses my name.

"ALL I FEEL IS PAIN! EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOOK AT YOU!" I yell with conviction.

"SO IT'S MY FAULT?" He yells back, still his back facing me.