Chapter Twelve: Johnny

"YESS!! FELIX!!! HIT ME WITH THAT JAW LINE!" I hear Seungmin screams from the side of the set

"YAAA! YOU'RE BREAKING MY FOCUS!" I scream back at him and the photographer asks me the change pose and I do.

"WOOOOO! HYUNG!!!! STEP ON ME" He screams again and I can feel myself blush because this is embarrassing.

"WOOOO!! GO FELIX! YOU'RE COOL WHEN YOU BLUSH TOO!" I hear Jeongin scream beside Seungmin.

"ARE YOU A FLOWER! BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOOMING!!!!! Seungmin screams again.

I start laughing so hard because these two have been trying to make me laugh since a while ago and it's finally working. I feel like we weren't getting any good shots anymore so the photographer called for lunch break. I start relaxing and I see the two boys approach me.

"YA! What part of a SERIOUS PHOTOSHOOT do you both not understand?" I ask and they both have a FAKE ASS shocked face put on.

"WHAAAAAATTTT?? This was supposed to be serious?" Jeongin says with heavy sarcasm.

I just hit him on the chest and we all end up hitting each other and laughing...so yeah, we looked like idiots, no surprise there. After a few minutes of hitting each other we see Jisung pass by us and we all looked at each other and smiled and knew exactly what to do.

We all ran after him and hit him. He turns around looking so shocked and hit me in the back and now he has been sucked in to the idiot circle of hitting and let's just say it got pretty intense. I won't go in to too much detail.... but if Chan hadn't stepped in, Seungmin would have been hit by a light stand my now.

"HEY! STOP..... whatever this is! Let's go down for lunch!" Chan says right before Jeongin could hit Seungmin with the stand.

We all let out a collective groan because CHAN IS BEING BORING, but we eventually all put down our weapons and walk with Chan down to the cafe so that we can eat. While on the elevator I feel my phone vibrate and I see that Johhny-hyung from NCT tagged me in a meme and I start laughing to myself.

"Who's that, Felix?" Chan asks and I show him, then I show the meme to all the boys and they start giggling as well, It was one of those fan made memes of us running around in a haunted house. I type a way to comment back.

"You and Johnny-hyung have gotten really close, Felix" Chan says and I just nod

"Yeah... because we're the noisy ones in the Englishuuu speakinguuu chat" I tell Chan and he just nods in agreement.

Ever since some of the boys guested on NCT night, Johnny and Chan made a chat and Chan added me in it and Johnny-hyung and I have been sharing memes since.

Once we get to the cafe, I take a seat in the farther corner of the long table and across me is Seungmin and beside me is Jisung. As we're eating, my phone keeps buzzing and I check my motifs. Looks like Johnny-hyun hit THE MEME JACKPOT! I show all the memes to Jisung and we're both just laughing in our own corner. Even when Jisung went back to his food, I continue to send Johnny-hyung more memes.

"Felix, you should eat! Your food will get cold" I hear Channie-hyung say from the other side of the long table.

"Yeah, Felix! Plus we'll see Johnny-hyung later for music bank" Jisung says

"WHAT? NCT 127 HAD ANOTHER COMEBACK?" Changbin-hyung says in surprise and Woojin-hyung calms him down

"Not yet. It's NCT Dream, they're just pre-recording for their comeback. Johnny-Hyung usually goes to support the kids" Jisung explains to Changbin and he lets out an air of relief.