Chapter Fifteen: Who?

"Felix, Should I get this shirt?" Hyunjin asks me while holding up a black shirt with a thick red lining on the side.

"Why don't you try it on and see if it's nice" I tell him and he goes to the dressing rooms.

Stray Kids finally got a day off from practice and Hyunjin and I were actually the two left in the dorms. When I woke up, everyone was already gone, so I have no idea where they are actually..... fuck.... I should've thought about it sooner.....where they kidnapped?.... shit.....I should call Changbin-hyung....

I grab my phone in panic and speed dial Changbin-hyung's phone. The phone rings four times then someone picks up.

"Hello?" Changbin says calmly.

"HELLO? ARE YOU SAFE? WHERE ARE YOU?" I ask in panic as I walk around in circles in the shop.

"Yeah..... I'm just in the studio with Chan......why?" He asks and I can tell he's very confused but I let out a relieved sigh.

"Okay, that's good. For a while I thought you got kidnapped" I tell him and I can hear him laugh from the other line

"HEY! I'm a man... so it's MANnapped" He tells me and I hear both him and Chan laughing and I roll my eyes SO HARD I hope they feel it.

I don't even say bye, I just hang up the phone while they were still laughing then suddenly somebody tapped me on the shoulder and I turn around and see a concerned Hyunjin.

"Are you okay? I heard you from the changing rooms" He asks

"Oh yeah, I just thought how since we both woke up and no one was home, we should've realized the possibility that everyone could've been kidnapped." I tell hem and his eyes widen and he runs his hands through his hair

"Fuck. You're right..... I didn't think of that.... were they kidnapped?" He asks with concern then I close my eyes and put my hand on his shoulder.

"No....they were....MANnapped" I tell him and he moves back in disgust

"Ew, they can keep them then." He says with major disgust on his face and I just laugh at him.

"So, will you buy the shirt?" I ask him and he takes a few steps back and does a cute little twirl

"I don't know, what do you think" He asks while doing poses.

In my opinion, in that shirt he looks like a whole snack...... but I won't tell him that. NOT TODAY SATAN.

"You look like a whole snack!" FUCK.... I HAVE FAILED! DAMN YOU SATAN

"Alright! You convinced me! I'll buy it!" He says really fast as if I actually did convince him and I just laugh at him

He goes back to the changing rooms to wear his original shirt and after we go to the counter and buy it. we go walking around the city, jumping from shop to shop, trying on clothes and I eventually buy a pair of shoes, while Hyunjin buys 2 hoodies. As the sun slowly starts to set, we find a food park in the middle of the area and we decide to eat there.

As were going around trying to decide where to buy from, I start feeling a little weird because I'm realizing that this feels like a date. It's been a few weeks since Hyunjin and I made up but I kind of feel weird knowing that this feels like a date. Maybe it's because this part of me is still in love with him, but I'd rather have him as a friend if it means he stays in my life.

"Hey, Felix! Let's eat there!" Hyunjin says, pointing to this small cafe at the corner.

He's a little far from me so I start threading through the crowd, just when I'm finally near him someone behind me hits me hard and I feel myself falling to the ground. I can slowly feel my life flash before my eyes....I hope my nose doesn't break..... I hope I don't die..... I think I'm too young to die....