Chapter Nineteen: Miss You

I stand up and squint my eyes hoping to get a good glimpse at who shocked Jisung. As soon as the couple stops kissing and continues to move closer I finally recognize the two figures.

"oh my gosh!" I say quietly right before I start running my fastest towards the couple's direction

I don't know what is going on inside my head but I just stood up and I just knew I had to get to them and as soon as I was close enough to the taller figure I jumped right on to his back.

"I told you I'd be taller than you one day" I said as I cringed on to him

"Har har Felix! Get off me" Johnny-hyung said, he didn't even sound surprised

Damn. I thought I got him this time.

"Hi ten-hyung" I say with a huge smile to the smaller man holding Johnny's hand

"Hey Felix!" He says with a small little wave

"Why are you guys making out in public someone could've seen you" I told them shaking my head as if I was a disappointed grandmother.

"yeah but you know the risk makes it exciting" Johnny says very nonchalantly which made things really awkward for everyone and the silence was colder than the weather which made me discover something about Johnny.

"oh my gosh you have the public sex kink" I said in realization

"WHAT!! NO" He shouted as he raised his arms in his defense

Ten just rolled his eyes at his soulmate and crossed his arms while giggling..... cuz he know that shit aint true.

"THATS A - WHAT THE- NOOOO!" Johnny says as he tries to come up with some LAME ASS argument and Ten just keeps laughing.

"Johnny...... you beast..." I whisper like the disappointed granny I am

"HEEEYYY! IT WAS JUST ONE TIME" Johnny admits but Ten cuts of the conversation just before his boyfriend could say anything more.

"Sorry to interrupt but is your friend okay?" He says pointing back at the shocked Jisung I left not he table.

I run back to grab his arm and drag his shocked little body across the field and to the couple. As soon as we get there he's still shocked to the point he can't say anything and his jaw was just dangling so I closed his mouth and Introduced him.

"Ten-hyung this is my soulmate, Jisung" I say and Ten gives a warm smile

"Hi, nice to finally meet you!" He puts out a hand and Jisung lightly takes it

"you're into boys?" HE says in complete shock and I just rolled my eyes so hard that the penguins in antartica could feel it.

LORD.... OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COULD'VE BEEN MY SOULMATE. I'm stuck with him! I would've been fine with anyone, ANYONE.... like.....uh JAEMIN FROM NCT! WHY? I DUNNO BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITH IT!

Okay. Done ranting. I swear, Jisung is lucky I love him

"Yeah, Ten is my soulmate!" Johnny says in joy

"I'm surprised you're even shocked, I'd be going through a crisis if I found out I was straight af" Ten-hyung says which makes me nods, because that kind of makes sense.

"Yeah, and you like a boy too Jisung" I say as a matter of fact and that just cured Jisung's shock spell and he back to normal.

"Nah, he's not a boy, he's a bitch" He says with so much sass and we all just laugh.

"So what were you guys talking about" Jisung asks as soon as the laughter dies down.

"Johnny's outdoor sex kink" Both Ten and I say at the same time