Chapter Thirteen: Finally

"I swear, bro! They came out of no where! They're like ninjas or something!" Johnny-hyung says with a very animated expression and Ten-hyung just laughing at his boyfriend and soulmate

"Yeah bro! I feel you bro!" Ten-hyun said in reply and I just end up giggling because of the two.

"You know, were LITERALLY the only ones in the cafe. You don't need to keep this act up." I tell them with a small smile and they both shake their heads.

"You can never tell, BRO. Better safe than sorry, BRO!!!" Johnny-hyung says

"YEAH BRO!" and Ten-hyung follows exaggerating the whole sentence.

The two high five and Johnny-hyung continues with his story of how a cockroach started attacking him in his room and I look to Ten-hyung and see him really invested in Johnny's story. I smile at the couple in front of me because, THEY ARE GOALZ, LIKE NO JOKE!. They are soulmates and their relationship is so loving and even though they have to hide it, they find ways to make it work. Of course it was hard for both of them at the start, I think they might even have had it harder than I do.

But that's a story for another time, and they seem fine now.

"Felix, are you okay? You kind of liked dazed." Johnny asks and I just nod

"I've just been tired because of all the comeback shows and interviews" I tell them as I sip from my iced Americano.

"Yeah I feel you, we haven't even comeback yet and I'm already tired" Ten-hyung says

"Oh shit, when are you guys planning to come back?" I ask them and lean against the table

"It's still a secret! For us to know, and for you to find out." Ten hung says but I see Johnny mouthing "October" from behind him.

Ten turns around and sees Johnny giving me an answer and playfully hits him. The two start bickering and I can't help but smile at these two, they're like my parents. Johnny's been asking to hang out for coffee and luckily for me, I had some free time today and I was so bored back in the dorm, so of course I'd love to hang out with him. We've been planning this ever since we started talking but of course, the life of an Idol is a jam packed one.

"Damn, I wish I was in love" I say in a whisper and the two stop fighting because they heard it.

"You are in love, you idiot" Ten says and I just groan and lean back against my chair

"YEAH! but it's not fun! You guys look like you have a lot of fun!" I tell them and Johnny start smirking.

"Oh yeah dude, SO MUCH FU-" Johnny gets cut of when Ten hits him in the stomach and gives him THE FACE.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, Felix. Trust me, boys are stupid, they just need a little more pushing for them to understand" Ten-hyung says and Johnny looks at him really weirdly.

"You're a boy, Ten" He says and Ten-hyung rolls his eyes.

"No, Johnny. I'm a genius." Ten replies and we all end up laughing.

We spend a little more time in the cafe until our manager messages me saying I need to get back to the dorm before it gets too dark outside. The two older boys offer me a ride home and they do drop me off at the dorm.

"STAY SAFE, HONEY!" Johnny-Hying yells from the window once I get down.

"SEE YOU SOON, LOVE!" Ten-hyun yells as well

"WE LOVE YOU!" They both yell at the same time and I playfully cover my face to pretend I don't know them.

They drive off laughing and I wave good bye to them until they are no longer in my field of vision. I soon enter the dorms and walk straight to my room and I see Seungmin and Jeongin waiting for me on my bed. I let a loud groan and eventually let my body fall on my bed, face first.