Chapter Three: What is this?

I swear to god he's following me.

It's like everywhere I looked its Hyunjin and Changbin, Hyunjin with Jeongin, Hyunjin with SOMEONE, it's always HYUNJIN. HYUNJIN.HYUNJIN! SERIOUSLY! I'd rather be watching Woojin and Chan make out in front of my salad than have Hyunjin following me around. I mean, he's jot really following me around but Hyunjin was everywhere, even when he wasn't around me, he was always IN MY HEAD. It's annoying.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with Hyunjin. If anything, I like him a lot. Ever since the rooftop we grew so much closer. We would go on food dates, be lazy and watch movies and sometimes we'd just go back to the roof, lying under the stars, talking about nothing while talking about everything as well, I think I finally found my person. It made me so happy, or at least it used to. Now all I get are sideward glances, sad stares and no conversations. Is it because he found out that Jisung was my soulmate?...

Naahhh.... It's probably because I love making Changbin-hyung kiss me and thinks he owns Changbin-hyung..... bitch...he mine....

But all jokes aside. I miss him, It's like I had a constant. I just wanna go back to how it was. It's like he knew my feelings every time I spoke, It's like he understood how I felt even without me having to say anything, It's like he knew I didn't want to be alone even when I asked to be. It was like.... I don't even know what it's like... I guess... It's.....

It's how I imagined what a soulmate would be like...

AAAAHHH! THIS IS FRUSTRATING! I should be sleeping right now! It's literally 4 am and I have to be ready by 7am for the schedules of the day and since we just came back with District 9, it's all about promoting! This should be the least of my problems! I should focus on getting better, improving my skills! I should be PRODUCTIVE!!!

I grab my pillow and I scream into it just to let out some of the tension in my chest but as I relax, it's no use, it still hurts.

I close my eyes hoping that sleep devours me but then I hear a knock on the door, and I.N. peeking his head through the door.

"Why are you screaming at 4 in the morning?" He asks me

"Why are you playing league of legends at 4 in the morning?" I ask him without lifting my head from the pillow and I hear a sigh.

"touchè" He says as I hear the door close.

I knew it was Jeongin at the door but I felt two bodies sit down on the side of my bed and I know exactly who the other person was.

"Seriously Seungmin.... You play LOL too now? You're corrupting him Jeongin!" I say as I lift my head up and feel a soft smack at the back of it.

"HEY! He wanted to play! and Winning alone gets lonely" Jeongin says

"Sure! whatever you say WINNER" I say in a mocking tone and the two laugh at it singing "Really Really".

"So... why were you screaming?" Seungmin asks

"It's probably because he doesn't get THE SEX from Jisung-hyung" Jeongin says and I look at him weirdly

Seungmin gasps dramatically and looks at me.

"You don't get THE SEX from Jisung-hyung?" He says mockingly

"Why would I be getting THE SEX from Jisung?" I ask Jeongin in a very are-you-stupid? tone.

"Aren't you soulmates? Isn't that what soulmates are for?" Jeongin suggests and I just turn my body to face the ceiling and put a pillow over my face. I feel the two lie down beside me, getting comfortable.