The Dangerous Princess: The Red-Eyed Lady

The first installment of The Dangerous series.

[EDITED]

WARNING: I first wrote this story when I was 14 years old and rewrote this after I turned 15. I was innocent and clueless about the rules and churvaness in writing back then. Trying hard din akong mag-English no'n. Ang goal ko lang talaga no'n ay magsulat kaya kapag may napansin kayong mga mali, pakiintindi nalang po. I-edit ko po 'to slowly but surely. lol.

~~~~~~~

Fiona Renee Evergreen is a typical lady with a normal life. She's living on her own. She have two friends who became her family. Lumaki siyang ulila. Wala siyang ibang masasandalan kundi ang kaniyang dalawang kaibigan na lamang.

But her fate is yet to unfold. Her life is yet to change. Her adventure is yet to start.

Will she survive in a world she never expected to exist?

This is a journey meant for braver hearts and passionate warriors.

"If darkness is my friend, then light is my bestfriend."

--------

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. The events, names, places, et cetera are from the author's imaginations. Any resemblance to the real people, places and events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.
©2018