Chapter 1️⃣

(Third person POV)

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kookie! Happy birthday to yooouuuu” all of them sang in union as the maknae of their group blew the candles off, a big smile on his face.

“Haha you have grown up a lot! I remember just yesterday you were walking around with a pacifier in your mouth and asking for milk!” Jin said, teasing the now 19 years old Jeon Jungkook.

“Hyung! I never asked you for milk!” Jungkook replied,as he watched all his hyungs laugh at him.

“Hah he is right Jin hyung! He never asked us for milk...must have nagged Mrs Jeon to give him some!” Jimin spoke up, making all the older guys laugh again.

“Yahhh Jimin-ah stob it!” Jungkook replied, trying to save his dignity.

“Why you-? Yah I'm also your hyung okay? You should respect me, pabo!” Jimin said, his cheeks growing red in anger.

“Could you guys please stop...?”

“Yah guys! Stop stop! Don't tease the birthday boy.”

Yoongi and Hoseok spoke up at the same time, causing the maknae line to stop bickering.

“Finish the cake first Kookie! Now that you are of age...it shouldn't be a problem.” Namjoon said, gaining Jungkook's attention in an instant.

“What? What are you talking about?!”

“Alcohol Kookie...it shouldn't be a problem if you drink it now that you are 19.” Jin said. (A/N is it 19? Idk... that's what Google said 😶)

“My first drink?! Ohhh...but wait... Mom won't scold me right?” Jungkook said, his happy expression changing from excited into a worried one in an instant.

“We already told her before hand! So no worries! Just don't drink too much.” Hoseok replied, giving Jungkook a bright expression.

“Ahhh Joonie! Go and get the alcohol! I can't wait to eat this cake!” Jin said, eyeing the delicious looking chocolate cake.

“Hyung.... it's my birthday... not yours...” Jungkook replied, looking at Jin with a frown, while Namjoon got up to get the alcohol.

“Aishhh this cake is ours and the alcohol is yours... AHHH JOONIE! HURRY!” Jin shouted out, turning the cake towards him.

“Coming!” Namjoon replied back from outside the room all the rest were in, thanking the manager as he hastily picked up a bottle of liquor from the counter.

“Here it is! Jungkook should open it up...? What do you guys say?” Namjoon said, placing the bottle of liquor on the table.

“Namjoon...”

“Yes Jin hyung?”

“THEY FORGOT TO GIVE US A KNIFE! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT THE CAKE NOW?!?!”

Letting out a deep sigh, Namjoon got up again to bring the knife,“Yah Jungkook... start without me...” he said and left.

Jungkook nodded, pulling the bottle towards him and opening the lid.

“Sir... You took the wrong bottle inside.” the manager said when Namjoon reached the counter.

“What...?”

“That liquor bottle...it wasn't the one you ordered...”

“So what?” Namjoon replied indifferently, looking around for a knife.

“It's a very very strong liquor sir... it'll probably be too much for a beginner...” the manager replied.

Namjoon dropped the knife that he found, staring with horror at the manager, “Shit!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

There you go...the first chapter!