Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣

(Third Person POV)

It was finally the day that both V and Jungkook were dreading. Even though both of them were worried sick none of them were talking to each other. The atmosphere between the duo was just tense.

Jungkook had tried talking to V several times but the latter had always avoided him. Both needed to take the weight off of their chest by talking to each other but couldn't.

So Jungkook did what he had decided to do a few nights ago, talk with his hyungs. Jungkook's mouth went dry when he recalled the conversation from that morning.

~~~~Flashback, D-day morning~~~~~

“I can't believe I'm doing this...” Jungkook murmured under his breath as he made his way to were the others were.

He only had a couple of hours left to make the final decision and he desperately needed some advice.

“You are late...” Jin was the first to say anything when Jungkook reached them.

“Sorry hyung...”

“You don't mean it... I know that. So... what's with that kid?” Jin asked. The others were quiet as they had nothing against V and Jungkook becoming a couple.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook explained to them what had occurred at his parents' home and by the end of his little story everyone was very impressed with V's thoughtfulness.

“So...ummm...what should I do?” Jungkook asked nervously.

“You do what you want, kid.” Yoongi said.

“You guys don't... I- uggh...” letting out a shaky breath, Jungkook continued, “let me tell you everything from the very beginning.” he then explained everything in detail, taking extra care about the ‘how V would die if they don't have sex' part.

“Hah! See? I knew there was something off about this kid!” Jin exclaimed.

“Is that why you dislike V, hyung?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah... you didn't even know anything about this...” Hoseok said.

“It doesn't make any sense.” Namjoon couldn't help but agree with them.

“Huh? Umm...no... actually...” Jin's cheek started colouring as he replied, “I... thought that you guys think that he's the handsomest...”

“What?!” the other five asked at the same time.

Ahh...sorry sorry. I looked in the mirror carefully today and realized that I am more handsome...” this was followed by an awkward laugh.

Everyone mutually decided to erase this from their memories and Jungkook then asked the final question, “So... should I help him?”

“Yes!” everyone agreed.

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~

Even though he was nervous, he was happy that everyone gave their consent.

Jungkook had decided to take the necessary steps at night, he needed to prepare himself both physically and mentally.

As night time started approaching, V's behaviour started changing too. Before he was at least acknowledging that he had heard what Jungkook said but now he was completely ignoring the latter, making things even harder for Jungkook.

“I am going out.” this sudden deep voice startled Jungkook and also made him realize how much he had missed hearing the former's voice.

“No! Wait I-”  the rest of the sentence died down when Jungkook finally took a closer look at V's face.

He was pale, looked sickly and his cheekbones were visible. Jungkook shuddered when he realizes that V wanted to go outside so that he didn't bother him, to die, all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(V's POV)

These past few days were terrible for me and I knew that Jungkook was suffering too.

For my part though, I had accepted my fate. I told Jungkook that I love him and I had no regrets. I was prepared to die.

On the last day of my existence, Jungkook went outside. It was probably too suffocating for him to be in the same room with something as disgusting as me.

I had thought he would not return, I was happy to know that I would not bother him till my last breath.

But he did return and I found myself completely ignoring his existence. When it was finally night time, I decided I could not stay there with him for any longer. I needed to die alone, “I am going outside.”

“No! Wait I-”

Foolishly and selfishly I wished that he would stop me but he stayed quiet. Minutes passed and when he did not say anything I moved towards the door. There is no chance for me...

An arm suddenly wrapped itself around my waist and the close contact with Jungkook after so many days ceased the aching pain, that had been increasing at an alarming rate, in my chest.

I waited for Jungkook to do something and to my surprise the first thing he did was connecting our lips.

My whole body hummed in response and I decided to take charge of the situation, “Are you sure?” my voice came out raspier and deeper than usual because of lust.

Not responding, Jungkook went straight for my lips and as the kiss deepened his hands trailed down towards my pants. I finally had my answer.

Still kissing, I laid Jungkook down on his bed gently and in a few seconds my pants along with my underwear were gone, quickly followed by Jungkook's.

I started kissing his chest while my hands worked hard to prepare his body for mine.

When I was sure that he would be fine, I slowly entered his body, earning a moan from him that sounded like music to my ears.

As I laid down beside him, after making sweet and passionate love, I was happy with my thoughts.

I will not have any regrets regardless of what happens next....