Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣

(Third person POV)

“What are you talking about? Why wouldn't he...?” Jungkook asked V.

“I do not know...it is just... The look on his face... He does not trust me Jungkook...”

“It's okay V... He will... Don't be sad... okay?” it was weird for Jungkook to see an unhappy V.

V didn't reply and continued looking at the wall, brooding.

What should I do now...gosh I hate seeing him like this.... Jungkook thought to himself... Aahhh I know!... “Hey V you want some ramen noodles?!” Jungkook suggested excitedly.

That caught V's attention and he turned his head towards Jungkook, giving a small nod of approval.

Mentally cheering, Jungkook went towards the kitchen to prepare his baby's ramen noodles.

~~~~~Ring~~~~~

“Jungkook... your phone is ringing...” V said.

“Can you pick it up please?” Jungkook replied as he poured the water into the noodle cups.

V just grunted in reply and picked up the phone, “Hello... who is this?”

“Jungkook?”

“That's not Kookie... give the phone to me...Hello? Who's this?” came a woman's voice from the other side of the line.

“Who are you?” V replied rudely.

“Me? Aiishh-”

“Maybe it's one of his friends...why are you overreacting?” came a male's voice.

“I know their voices! And your son doesn't really have other friends!” the female voice said.

Son...? Oh... V thought and after covering the microphone he shouted, “Jungkook it is your parents! Come here quickly!”

The sound of a pot dropping was heard and Jungkook came rushing in, snatching the phone from V, “Hey Mom! Hey dad!” Jungkook said.

“Hello so-”

“Who is that guy with you?!” Jungkook cringed as his Mom shouted.

“I am fine Dad...and Mom... he's just a friend...” Jungkook replied uncertainly, staring at V.

V,in response raised his brow and shrugged his shoulders, going towards the kitchen.

“A friend buddy?! You have another friend besides them?!”

“Aishhh Dad...” Jungkook replied, sighing, as he sat down on his bed.

“Stop joking around you two...will you?!” came Jungkook's Mom's annoyed reply.

“Okay.” both Jungkook and his Dad replied obediently.

“So... what's his name? Where did you meet him?” his Mom continued questioning, making him groan mentally.

“V... Mom...his name is V. An-”

“Jungkook the water has started evaporating.” V shouted from the kitchen.

“Sh- Mom I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye!” Jungkook ended the call and sighed in relief but had to rush to the kitchen when V called him again.

“What hap- wait...I didn't even turn the stove on...” Jungkook said, confused.

V only made an indifferent ‘ohh’ sound in reply, “Why did you lie?” Jungkook asked as he turned the stove on.

“I did not.”

“Yes! You just did!”

“What is a ‘lie’? Is it something to eat? Is it tastier than ramen?!”

Jungkook had to control himself from facepalming in frustration, “When you say something that is not true... that's lying.”

“Ah...in that case yes. I lied for you.” with that V went back to Jungkook's room, leaving Jungkook alone in the kitchen to deal with his feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(V's POV)

Later that day we were on our way to meet his friends. That part I didn't care about. We were going to eat ramen noodles and that's all that mattered,.

“These clothes smell like you.” I told him while sniffing the shirt that I was wearing.

Come to think of it... everything smells like him...all I can ever smell is him...

“Well... I did wear them a lot of times...but what do you mean by ‘smell like me’? These clothes are all clean...they shouldn't smell of sweat.”

“Not sweat...it is how you smell...it is your smell.” it was hard to explain this to him. The way he smelt since he was an infant.

“Is this an angel thing?”

His question made me frown, “I think humans have this ability too...”

“Well...I can't smell you.”

His simple sentence drove me crazy with the sudden desire to get close to him and I was painfully reminded of how I had only a week left. How can he love me in such a short time... At this point...I had already accepted my fate.

“Ahh we are here! We are going to love this place!” with a wide grin Jungkook dragged me inside a building and we continued walking till we reached a booth.

As soon as Jungkook opened the door his friends faces were revealed and I was greeted by mixed expressions.

While the others were glad to see me, Jin had a very strange look on his face and I knew that he had some serious questions to ask, “Let's eat first...we have already ordered.” he said.

I sat down beside Jungkook, staying close to him, and soon two women with seven steaming hot bowls entered the booth and placed them on the table.

“Here's your ramen V!” Jungkook gave me a big smile and as I observed the bowl in front of me all worries left my mind and I just concentrated on the bowl and along with that the boy that was sitting beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Finally a long chapter... I hope you guys are liking it so far. 😇😇😇