Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣

( Third person POV)

“V?! Are you alright??? Where were you?? I looked everywhere...” Jungkook said, concern etched on his face as he took into V's condition.

“-ing a stranger over...” Jimin finished his sentence at last. Staring at Jungkook, who was almost snatching V away from Namjoon and Jin's grasp, with his mouth open.

“See? I said he wouldn't mind...now Jungkook, stop being so possessive and get that kid inside.” Yoongi said, to which Jungkook nodded his head, his cheeks slightly coloured.

“So how do you know him?” Jin asked once V was placed on Jungkook's bed, covered with a blanket.

The other hyungs nodded their head too, indicating their own curiosity, “Yeah yeah... do tell.” Hoseok agreed, sitting down on Jungkook's bed and looking patiently at him, waiting for an answer.

“Well...y-you s-see...” Jungkook started nervously.

“Jun-g...ko-kook...” Right at that time V started murmuring, being only able to just say Jungkook's name out loud he couldn't say anything else.

“Ye-yeah V? I'm right here... do you need anything? Water? Yeah? I'll just go and get it!” Jungkook said hurriedly, getting out of his room with a sigh, he went to the kitchen to get some water.

“Yah Jungkook...we are leaving for now... don't look so happy kid. We'll be back tomorrow...back sure you give us a good explanation.” Jin said when Jungkook was back with the water.

“Uh... okay hyung...bye...” Jungkook replied nervously as he watched his hyungs leave, letting out a deep breath when he heard the door close.

“Aghhhhhh V!!!!!” Jungkook screamed out in frustration.

“Hey Jungkook?”

“Waoo-- ahhh yes hyung??” Jungkook replied, surprised, as Jin appeared near the front door, his brows raising after hearing Jungkook's weird response.

“That kid is wearing my jacket... I need it.”

“Jacke-et? Ahhh wait a moment.” Jungkook replied, removing the blanket from on top of V and taking Jin's jacket off of V.

“There you go hyung...” Jungkook said while handing the jacket over to Jin, who still had his brows raised.

“Bye kookie.”

“Bye hyung!”

This time Jungkook waited for a bit... afraid that someone else might burg in again.

After 5 minutes of waiting, the door didn't open and Jungkook let out the breath he didn't even know he was holding in and walked towards the door to lock it.

He walked back into his room, his eyes instantly falling on the sleeping figure of V, “What are we going to do tomorrow...” frustration filled his whole being as he dragged his body towards the bed and plopped down on it with a loud thud.

This made V stir in his sleep, and he automatically wrapped his hands around Jungkook, albeit unconsciously.

“Jungkook?”

“Wooahhh... you startled me...” Jungkook replied as he stared back at V.

“You are not angry at me...right?” V asked, uncertainly looking at Jungkook's face.

“How can you be with me since I was an infant...”

“I don't know... I just... something pulled me towards you that day... I am glad though...”

Jungkook stared at V's face for a while and after letting out a deep sigh he replied, “Why couldn't I see you?”

“You were never supposed to be able to see me...but on your 19th birthday... I don't know what happened...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(V's POV)

~~~Flashback~~~

“But... Father.... humans can not see us... how will I...?” V said to his father.

“On his 19th birthday....he will be able to see you. And after he sees you... you will start turning into a human... After turning into a human completely you will have only nine days before you die unless he accepts you completely.”

~~~~ End of Flashback~~~~

I can't tell you the truth Jungkook-ah... I thought, sadly looking at jungkook.

“You really don't know?” Jungkook asked.

“No....” I replied.