Chapter 2️⃣

(Third person POV)

Namjoon ran back towards their room, desperate to stop Jungkook from drinking that liquor.

“JUNGKOOK DON'T DRINK IT!”

But he was too late, Jungkook had already brought the glass close to his lips, taken a big gulp and was onto refilling his glass.

“Namjoon where's the knife?!”

“Jungkook stop drinking it.” Namjoon said again.

“It is okay hyung... I can take it!” Jungkook replied, already on his third glass of liquor.

“Yeah Namjoon he can take it! Now where's the knife?” Jin said, looking impatiently at Namjoon.

“Aish... I'll go get it...” Yoongi replied, getting up.

“Finally! Thank you!” Jin said, glaring at Namjoon who was still staring at Jungkook.

Shaking his head at them, Yoongi went towards the manager, “Could you give a knife?”

“A knife...? Sir?” the manager stared back at Yoongi with a look that suggested as if Yoongi had asked for something illegal.

“For the cake...” Yoongi replied, annoyed.

Letting out a small ‘Ohhh’, the manager went inside the room behind the counter, returning after a minute with a knife in hand, “There you go,Sir”

“Yeah... thanks” Yoongi replied, turning towards the direction of their room.

But a running Jungkook made him halt, “Hey...where are you going?” he asked Jungkook, but the latter hurriedly entered a nearby toilet without answering.

Confused, Yoongi opened the door only to see Jungkook kneeling beside the toilet, vomiting.

Yoongi dropped the knife, rushing towards the younger and holding him from behind. Yoongi started rubbing Jungkook's back soothingly as the younger continued emptying his stomach.

 Yoongi started rubbing Jungkook's back soothingly as the younger continued emptying his stomach

“Hey? Jungkook? Jungkook? You okay?” he asked, shaking Jungkook.

“Yah Jungkook?! You okay?”

“I told him to stop drinking.... BUT WHO LISTENS TO ME?”

“WHY IS THE KNIFE ON THE FLOOR?!”

“OMG HYUNG!”

Wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeves, Jungkook slide down the wall beside the toilet, coughing. The aftertaste of vomit was making him sick again.

“Someone get some water” Jin said, crouching down beside the maknae, rubbing the back of his head comfortingly.

“I will go get some.” Jimin said getting out of the toilet.

“Can you stand up?” Yoongi asked once Jungkook's coughing died down.

Jungkook nodded his head, trying to get up but suddenly he became light-headed, losing his balance.

Namjoon and Jin quickly held out their hands to support Jungkook.

“Hey guys...he-here's the water...” Jimin said, clearly out of breath, handing the water bottle to Hoseok, who carefully held the bottle closer to Jungkook's lips, letting him drink slowly.

But after taking one sip though, Jungkook coughed out the water, his hands going up to the sides of this head.

“Ju-jungkook?”

“What happened?”

“Namjoon hold him!” Jin shouted as Jungkook's body went limp again.

Namjoon quickly held onto him, getting him out of the toilet.

“Sir? Is he okay?” the manager asked when they reached the counter, ready to leave the place.

“Dose he look okay?” Yoongi snapped at him.

“You guys take him to his house... I'll pay...hurry guys.” Hoseok said, taking his wallet out.

“I will stay with you hyung...” Jimin said.

The older three nodded their heads at them and left with Jungkook. All three of them worried about how they will bring Jungkook to his home and what sort of horror they'd have to face there.