Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣

(Third person POV)

“Jungkook...? Jungkook wake up!” V whispered as the doorbell kept ringing.

~~~Ringgg~~~

“Yah Jungkook! Did you run away or something? Open the door!” Namjoon shouted from outside the door.

“Jungkook...aiissshhh” V finally said, frustrated as he watched Jungkook sleep through all these.

He got up and went towards the front door, opening it slowly.

“Yah what too- oh it's you... where's Jungkook?” Jin said, pushing V aside and entering the room. All of them went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

“Ammm...he is still sleeping...” V mumbled out, scared to be around strangers. Come on V... They have been with Jungkook since school... Jungkook trusts them... I should not get nervous... V thought, as he eyed the five guys in front of him.

“He's sleeping eh? Good... we needed to talk to you alone anyway.” Yoongi said, motioning V to sit with them.

“Talk with me?”

“Yeah... Where did you come from? Like we've been with Jungkook since he was young...we know everything about him...but you... You just popped out of nowhere.” Jimin said, looking at V suspiciously.

“He has been with me for a long time. It's just me who didn't notice him, which thankfully I finally did.” Jungkook said, coming out of his room and standing beside where V was sitting, placing a comforting hand on V's shoulder.

“What do you mean Jungkook?” Hoseok asked as he stared at V and Jungkook.

Jungkook hesitated a bit so V took it upon himself to answer, “I am actually an angel.”

A minute or so passed and all the older guys bursted out laughing.

“Yeah right...now what's the truth?” Jin asked when his laughter finally died down.

V and Jungkook stayed quiet, their faces dead serious.

“Y-you guys are telling the truth?” Jimin asked, staring at V with amazement.

“Yes Jimin...we are.” Jungkook asked, making Jimin so happy that he didn't even notice the lack of respect in Jungkook's sentence.

“So like where are his wings? He has them right?” Hoseok asked, pointing at V.

“I....am a human now...” V mumbled out.

“Huh?”

“What do you mean?”

“He's obviously lying.”

“I am not! Okay?!” V said, irritated, leaving the living room in a fit of anger and going to Jungkook's bed room.

“Wooahhh...sore point eh?” Yoongi said as he stared at V's retreating back.

“Yeah... I'll tell you guys the story later...” Jungkook replied, concern on his face, “...should we go somewhere?”

“For what?” Namjoon asked.

“To talk V and I... that's what you guys are here for....” Jungkook replied.

“We've seen what we wanted to see... let's get going guys.” Jin said, getting up from the couch. The other guys followed him outside the door.

“So hyung....what did you understand?” Jimin asked, once they were far away from Jungkook's hearing range.

“Nothing.”

That made everyone halt,“ What hyung...?”

“I don't trust that V guy.” Jin replied, also stopping.

“But why hyung?He seemed like a cool guy to me” Jimin said.

“There's something about him... I don't know what.... It just seems kinda weird to me...”

Back in Jungkook's apartment, Jungkook sat down beside a sad V, putting his arms comfortingly around him, “You okay?” he asked.

V slowly lifted his head up, staring blankly at the wall in front of them, “That guy... Jin... He doesn't trust me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm sorry it's short and shitty...