Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣

(V's POV)

A tingling sensation filled my body at what Jungkook said and I found myself calming down.

As soon as my mind calmed down I was reminded of the position that we were in.

Both of us were on the floor and I was almost sitting on top of Jungkook's lap. He now had his arms around my waist and my head was resting on his shoulder.

The heat radiating of off his body is so tempting...but...I should control myself... Sighing I detached myself from him, “It does not feel right...” I murmured softly while sitting down on the bed.

“Umm... what are you talking about?”

I could not bring myself to answer that, so I just stayed quiet.

“Want some ramen?”

“I was wondering when you'd ask this...I am really hungry...”

Jungkook gave me a small smile, probably happy that I was not crying anymore, and headed towards the kitchen. After a few minutes when I heard the noises of kitchenware I laid down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Did he fall asleep...?”

Even with my eyes closed I could see Jungkook's slightly irritated face and I found myself laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Jungkook pouted.

“You are the baby...not me. That was definitely not right.”

“What?”

I laughed again in response and took the cup of ramen from him, digging right in without wasting any time.

“At this rate you'll be sick of eating ramen one day.”

“There are two things that I would never get sick of. Ramen and...” instead of saying ‘you’, I gave him a big ear to ear smile.

“What was that?” Jungkook said, nervously fumbling with his shirt.

“I am glad it is you... even if you do not accept me I will not have any regrets...”after giving him another smile I went back to eating the noodles, my heart suddenly felt heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(JK's POV)

Ahh...so he has just assumed that I won't accept him... I stared blankly at him, he was hurt, I knew that for sure.

He finished the rest of the noodles silently after that and when he was done, he quietly stood up to throw the cup away.

Not knowing what else to do I went back to the living room, intending to sleep on the couch.

“Sleep on your bed. It is your after all.” V said.

Why so cold suddenly...? Well... I'm at fault I guess... I was rude to you first...

“We both can sleep there.” I suggested, the idea suddenly felt awkward even though we had shared my bed before too.

“If it is okay with you.” with that said V went straight to my bedroom and after following him in, I saw him laying on the furthest side of the bed, the one that was facing the balcony.

It broke my heart. I was painfully reminded of the many times when V used to flew out of the balcony, enjoying his life as an angel.

I laid down too, unconsciously placing myself at the furthest side. The distance between us, even though it was only a metre, felt like miles.

What happened...we were happy just some time ago and now...Maybe I should discuss this matter with hyungs.. I squeezed my eyes tightly as they were beginning to tear up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(V's POV)

I wanted to just turn over and hug Jungkook but something in me stopped me from doing so.

I was regretting choosing this side of the bed...What if Jungkook thought I was regretting my decision of becoming a human? Despite my thoughts I couldn't turn my body over.

Suddenly my heart started aching again causing me to drew in a sharp breath. I had to cover it up with my hands so that Jungkook could not hear it.

What have I done...