Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

(Third person POV)

The creature just stared at Jungkook without replying.

“Hey?! What did you do to me?” Jungkook asked again, annoyed.

Suddenly the creature stood up and charged towards Jungkook, making him slam against the wall that was behind. It connected their foreheads again, “Let us just simply say I recharged your body.” its deep voice echoed inside of Jungkook's clouded head yet again.

“How...how are you doing this? And how did you do that and wh-wha-?” Jungkook asked inside his mind, panicking, he then continued, “And wh...what are you actually?”

“I am not a human...” it replied, suddenly uncomfortable, averting his gaze, “I am actually a fallen angel.”

Moments of silence passed and suddenly Jungkook laughed out loud, shocking the creature in front of him.

“Haha that's a very good joke dude hahaha and what are you actually?” Jungkook asked inside his mind once he was done laughing.

Even though Jungkook thought of the situation as a joke, the creature was very much serious, “I am not lying, human, I am an angel.” it replied.

But still Jungkook couldn't believe what was coming out from the blue eyed creature's mouth.

Letting out something like a sigh, it walked backwards a bit, creating a short distance between it and Jungkook. And then something happened that left Jungkook shook, in an instant pitch black majestic wings sprouted out from behind its back.

The big wings teared through Jungkook's housecoat, ruining it in the process, the creature calmly removed the torn pieces of the housecoat from its body, leaving it completely naked.

Jungkook's eyes followed the wings as they popped out of nowhere right in front of his eyes, reminding him of something similar that happened once in his dreams.

Jungkook's mouth went wide,“But it was just a dre-” he didn't even get to finish his sentence as he lost his conscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's eyelids fluttered and after a few minutes he slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the dark room.

“Gosh...wh-”, with his eyes now fully open, Jungkook looked around his room, the balcony door was locked and there was no one in the room, he let out a breath of relief, “Ohh it was a dream...”

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and stood up from his bed and checked his room again.

No one was there.

Jungkook searched around for his phone, checking the time once he found it.

“Aishh 3 am? Why did I woke up? Aghhhhhhh” Jungkook said, frustrated.

“Ohhh you are awake?” a deep voice echoed inside his head, freezing Jungkook.

He slowly turned around and the same creature was standing there, leaning against the door frame, staring intently at Jungkook.

“Wh-what are yo-you... I don't understand....” Jungkook's voice trailed off.

The creature didn't reply and just continued staring at Jungkook with a blank expression.

“I don't- wait wait wait...How are you communicating with me like this? Like without connecting our foreheads or whatever that was that you did?” Jungkook asked again but this time out loud.

The creature only smirked in reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

A very short chapter...but at least I updated 😅😅😅