Chapter 4️⃣

(Third person POV)

“What?” Jungkook almost choked on his breakfast, looking questioningly at his Mom.

“You are moving to Seoul.” Mr Jeon replied from behind the newspaper.

“When are we moving? Why are we moving?” Jungkook asked.

“Not we Kookie.... you are moving.” Mrs Jeon replied looking straight at her son, her manicured index figure pointing at Jungkook, “You need to learn how to be independent.”

“But....why...?” Jungkook asked, staring dumbly at his Mom.

Mrs Jeon sighed and went back to washing the dishes, Jungkook turned towards his Dad, “Well?” he asked again.

“You are now old enough Kookie... you have to learn how to live on your own...” his Dad started, repeating the words his wife had just said, “Besides... you don't have a choice.”

“What?!” Jungkook replied, shocked.

“You are leaving tomorrow.” Mrs Jeon said.

Jungkook's mouth went wide, he stared at his Mom, “But Mom...”

“No buts... Pack your stuff. Call your friends if you need help.” Mrs Jeon said, her tone indicating that the matter was closed.

Jungkook nodded his head, feeling defeated, and went to his room. He picked up his phone, which was on a bedside table, and informed everyone in the group chat to come to his place.

While waiting for his hyungs to come, Jungkook pulled out all of his clothing items from his wardrobe, laying them on his bed.

The sound of the doorbell caught his attention and he quickly turned his head towards the door and got up, sitting back on his bed almost immediately as he became light-headed.

That's how his hyungs found him, sitting on his bed with his hands on the side of his head.

“Yo Jungkook? You okay?” Yoongi asked when he saw Jungkook sitting on his bed.

“Yeah hyung....my head... it's just hurting...” Jungkook replied.

“Did you experience anything weird...?” Namjoon inquired, looking cautiously at Jungkook.

Everyone also stared at Jungkook, waiting for his reply.

“I... I had a very weird dream last night...” Jungkook started, his hands still massaging his temples.

“About what?” Jin asked, picking up Jungkook's clothes and carefully placing them in his suitcase.

“About an angel...a dark angel? I don't know....i-it had pitch black win-”

“Kookie hurry up! Pack fast!” Mrs Jeon's voice came from downstairs, making Jungkook stop his story telling.

“Why are they sending you again?” Jimin asked as he too started helping Jin pack Jungkook's clothes.

“I don't know...” Jungkook replied, plopping down on his bed.

“Don't worry! We'll also be with you!” Hoseok said, making Jungkook smile.

“Yah guys! Help us pack!” Jin said, making them jump.

After sharing a look, the other four also joined them, picking up clothes and placing them inside Jungkook's suitcase.

After they were done packing, the older guys left, promising to visit Jungkook whenever they can.

Jungkook finished his dinner and after wishing his parents a goodnight, went to his room.

He stared at his now half empty room from the doorway, letting out a sigh he turned around to close the door.

When he turned around to face his room again, a figure behind his window caught his attention, but in the blink of an eye, the figure vanished.

What did I just see? He thought while going towards the window, poking his head out of it Jungkook looked around,but found no one outside.

That night he went to sleep...only to be disturbed with the same weird dream he had yesterday.

Of a dark winged angel...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Is it good so far...?