Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣

(JK's POV)

“Where are we going?”

I continued dragging V with me, my head was filled with other thoughts so I couldn't pay heed to what he was saying.

“Jungkook? Yah Jungkook?!”

“What?” I snapped without really intending to.

“Why are you getting angry? You were the one who kept me in the dark...”

“Aishh...sorry V... I-” I released his hand, “I'm just worried...”

“What are you worried about? Where are we going?”

I sighed, a headache was beginning to form, “You'll see.”

A week had passed since that morning that sealed my fate. I had contacted my hyungs, informing them that I'll be taking V to my parent's. They were curious and had a lot of questions, especially Jin hyung, he still was unsure about V. I hadn't said anything about my feelings, just that I want my parents to meet V.

I turned the corner, glancing back occasionally to see if V was following me, and continued walking along the road that was all too familiar to me, “Just a little bit more V.” I encouraged him.

V kept quiet and followed behind me for the next 10 minutes. Guess he's angry at me... I sighed again, my headache was killing me.

“We are here...” I said as I rang the doorbell hesitantly, in other circumstances I would have just entered without any notice but as V was with me I wanted to give my parents some time.

“You still did not tell me where we are...” V mumbled just as the door opened and Mom's face appeared in front of me.

“Wh- Omo... Jungkook-ah?” she looked shocked, well of course...I didn't inform her beforehand... “What are you doing here?” then she noticed V and her eyes almost popped out of her skull.

“Who is she?”

“Who is he?!” Mom and V questioned at the same time.

“Mom...this is V. V...this is Mom.” I quickly finished introducing them and went inside my home after motioning V to do the same.

Although Mom was puzzled, she let V in and even insisted that he should sit on the couch, “So...?” Mom started once all of us were seated. V was obviously sitting beside me and I tried my best to ignore the curious glances Mom was sending me.

“Let's talk after eating dinner... Where's Dad?” I asked, it was Sunday so I was quite confused when I noticed no signs of Dad.

“He went out to buy some lamb skewers... Do you guys want some tea? I'll go make some.” with that she hurriedly disappeared inside the kitchen.

“Umm...what happened?” V asked.

“Hmm...I don't know... let me go check.” I got up and started walking towards the kitchen too, that's when I heard some whispering.

“-no...h- he bought some weirdo with him. Calm? How am I supposed to stay calm?” Mom let out an angry breath, “He is blonde and has blue eyes!  Yes he could have dyed his hai- no! Just come quickl- Oh Jungkook...” she hung up the call, she was talking to Dad, when she noticed that I was standing near the door.

“You done making tea?” I asked, trying my best to hide the sarcastic tone in my voice.

“I- uh...yeah tea. I was looking for the pot.” she cringed at that lame excuse.

“It's right there Mom.” I pointed at the self behind her and returned to the living room.

“What happened?” V asked when he saw the look on my face.

Giving him a small smile,I replied, “Nothing.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(V's POV)

Another fake smile... I thought sadly as I stared at Jungkook. Right then the front door opened and a man who looked like an older version of Jungkook walked in.

“Ah Jungkook? Who is this friend of yours?” Jungkook's Dad asked as he put down a shopping bag.

“This is the weird guy, V”

“Ahh... V you say? What sort of a name is that?” Jungkook's Dad questioned but quickly laughed it off, “Where's your Mom?” he asked Jungkook.

“Kitchen.”

“Ah! Honey? You need any help?” and he too disappeared inside the kitchen.

I turned towards Jungkook to ask him why everyone was ignoring me but the distant look on his face made me halt.

From that till dinner time Jungkook did not utter another word and his parents stayed inside the kitchen, I was left alone on my own.

“Dinner is ready!” Jungkook's Mom shouted from inside the kitchen and Jungkook stood up, indicating me to follow him too.

I followed him to the dining table where all the dishes were already placed. All of them were traditional Korean dishes so I easily recognised the Bulgogi, Japchae, Gimbap and Kimchi.

All of ate quietly, a thick layer of silence was building around us till Jungkook cleared his throat. We looked up at his face curiously.

“I like V.