Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

(Third person POV)

“Yes?” Jungkook asked impatiently when V didn't continue speaking.

“Hmm... I got kicked out of Heaven...” came the nonchalant reply from V.

“Because of what?” Jungkook asked.

“Do you not have somewhere to go?” V asked, reminding Jungkook of what Jin had said earlier.

“Aish yeah... I gotta go. Wait... What about you? Don't angels eat?” Jungkook asked curiously while putting on some extra clothes on top of what he was already wearing.

“Nope” V replied getting up from the bed, he went towards the balcony door and took his shirt off, his wings sprouted out from his back and he flew out.

Jungkook stared at the spot where V had been, his gaze blank. Sighing Jungkook also left the apartment, making sure to leave the balcony door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( V's POV)

I flew, my dark wings cutting through the cold morning air, lost in thought. All the thoughts of getting caught escaped me. I wasn't even sure if anyone would be able to see me at this point.

I can't tell Jungkook the real reason...can I?

After finding a decent high place where no one would notice me, I landed there, my wings going back in my back in an instant. I sat down on the roof of the building, my feet dangling.

Human life has always intrigued me, how they live, their technologies, everything. I have always wanted to know more about human life.

Not that it turned out well for me... I sighed as my father's words came back to me.

I looked down at the road that was beside the building, lots of cars and people were there, doing their jobs.

Humans have nothing to worry about... especially the younger ones... I thought, a smile on my face, as I watched a small child walking with his mom, a big smile on his face.

The little guy reminding me of someone I used to watch when he was younger.

I literally watched him grow up... I thought happily as the memories of a bunny toothed boy filled my thoughts.

“Maybe I should tell him... after all it is because of him that I got kicked out of Heaven...” I said to myself, “But... what if he doesn't want to help? I can't di- no no... Jungkook will understand... would he not?” I quickly shacked these thoughts away and got up again, jumping down from the building.

Just as I was about the same level as the 2nd floor, my wings came out again, breaking my fall and taking me towards an unknown destination.

I can't go back now... with this thought on mind I continued flying aimlessly.

I'm sorry Jungkook....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third person POV)

Jungkook came back at around 11 pm, his hyungs had insisted that he stayed with them as Jungkook might have felt lonely in his apartment.

Aissshhh... I couldn't even say no... Jungkook thought, hastily coming out of the elevator,  I hope V isn't mad at me... God...

He quickly unlocked the front door and went towards his room, “Hey I'm bac-” he stopped. There was no sign of V in there, the balcony door was still open and the bed was still the same, “Where did he go?Hmm... maybe out for flying...” Jungkook thought as he got ready to sleep, still leaving the balcony door open for when V comes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok guys important stuff...

My finals are starting in about 2 weeks so I gotta study...heh...so till then this will be the last update 😅😅😅