Heartbreak

I sat in the same spot for about an hour just crying when I heard a knock on my door.

Ivan: Y/N. Please open the door.

Emilio: it's just us please.

Y/N: I'm. fine. guys. ( the words in between sobs)

Ivan: You don't sound it. Please just open up.

I couldn't argue with these guys they won't take no for an answer that's probably why I love them so much. I drag myself up off the floor and unlock my door.

Emilio and Ivan look at me with my red puffy eyes and mascara stained face. They don't say anything they just hug me. I cry into their chest and they sit me down on the bed and close the door.

Ivan: Chance is an idiot when I see him I'm gonna punch him

Emilio: Me too

(I laugh at how cute and protective they are)

Y/N: Him, Jake and Anthony went out. I think they went to a club.

Ivan and Emilio looked at each other with sadness in their eyes then they looked at me.

Emilio: how about we order pizza and watch some movies? We will even have a girls night if that makes you happy.

Y/N: Pizza and movies are good enough. With my favourite guys ( I say smiling with tears still streaming out of my eyes)

Ivan goes and orders pizza while Emilio gets all the pillows and blankets set up. We decide to do it in my room so that I can avoid people. While the twins did their thing I went and washed all my makeup off and did my skincare routine as well as tying my hair up in a messy bun and putting on a oversize Martinez Merch jumper and some shorts.

As I had just finished getting changed Ivan and Emilio come back in with the pizza and we all sit in the fort (Ino it seems childish but who cares) Emilio built and we put netflix on. We watch two movies when the boys got tired and went to see in their room. I wasn't tired yet so I ended up watching the kissing booth and crying through the whole movie.

The movie had finished and I switch my tv off just as someone came through the door. It sounded like a group of guys and some girls. I ran to my door and listened to the drunken idiots stumbling up the stairs.

Someone stopped outside my door. It was Chance. But he wasn't alone. He was with a girl.

Chance: Shh we need to be quite. This way to my room ( he said drunkly)

Girl: hehe straight to your room (she said in a wanna be seductive way)

I heard Chance's door open and close. I opened my door and slowly walked towards Chance's room. I put my ear against the door and heard giggling and kissing sounds. I started to hear pants being unzipped so without thinking I threw open the door to see Chance and some girl in his bed.

I didn't know what to say or do. I froze for a moment I felt my heart break into millions of little pieces. The guy I was inlove with, the one guy I've ever trusted. Is about to cheat on me. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away. Then my emotions turned to anger.

Chance: it's not what you think baby.

Y/N: Baby! You want to baby me really Chance. While your laying in bed next to some hooker?

Girl: I have a name you know!

Y/N: I couldn't care less what your name is your a slut! Plain and simple and you (I say pointing and chance) me and you are over! 2 years I wasted on you and you think that this is okay?

Chance: Baby, no it's not over you can't do this.

Y/N: Have fun with.... (I say so the girl says her name)

Girl: Alex!

Y/N: great have fun with Alex the hooker! Make sure you don't catch anything!

I walked out of Chance's room and everyone was awake. I guess I wore them up.

Jake: what's going on?

Y/N: You tell me since you let Chance bring a girl back to cheat on me in the next room! (Anger built up inside of me)

Emilio and Ivan grabbed me and took me downstairs. They thought I was gonna get myself kicked out the house. We sat in the kitchen and Ivan grabbed ice cream out of the freezer and we all sat on the couch and watched tv. I wasn't going to sleep tonight especially knowing Chance was with some girl literally upstairs.

The twins soon fell asleep next to me on the couch so I grabbed s blanket and covered them up. I stayed awake all night. I was sitting on the couch and then it hit me Chance will bring her down stairs and I'll have to face them. I began to panic. I shook the Martinez twins up and explained the problem. They said I shouldn't worry about anything Chance probably doesn't wanna be seen with her after last night.

Everyone started to come downstairs a couple of minutes after each other. The boys (except Nick and the Martinez twins) wouldn't talk to me. Jack, Anthony and Nick had all come down to the living room/ kitchen area.

The only people left upstairs was Chance and his hoe.

I hear footsteps and my anxiety kicks in. I grab nicks hand. He looks at me in a calming way.