The video pt2

We started off the video in Jeffrees bathroom.

Shane: so where's my wig!

Jeffree: I've tried 60 wigs and this is very me today (we all laugh)

Shane puts the wig on and starts posing in the mirror before finding his angle.

Shane: This angle... (Jeffree stands next to him they look at Andrew threw the mirror) imaging us fucking You.

Y/N: Hey!!! (I say standing next to Andrew. He looked down at me)

Andrew: You're cute when you're protective.. (I blush)

Shane: Sorry but like... both of us at the same time. Not blinking... (Shane looks in the mirror and starts acting it out to Andrew. We laugh)

We then go to Jeffrees room for Shane to get changed. Jeffree surprises Shane with a full Gucci outfit. Shane was shocked. We left him to get changed. So we all stood taking in the hallway.

Shane walks out. And we are all so shocked. Jeffree and Shane look at themselves in the mirror. Shane starts copying Jeffrees hand movements as he picks him out a bag.

Andrew and I wait at the bottom of the stairs so that Andrew can get a shot of them walking down the stairs.

Shane then talks to the dogs in his rich voice. Jeffree then shouts Nate and then hides so that Shane can pretend to be him. We all started laughing when Shane got shocked that Nate went along with it.

Jeffree then had the idea to call ryland and Garrett over this day as we was going to spend time in his makeup lab. So while waiting for them to arrive we sat while Shane filmed a Jeffree style Snapchat.

When Garrett came Jeffree pulled Shane and I aside. He said that Garrett was so hot and he wanted to f*ck Garrett. He even said he'd pay him. Jeffree went to play with the dogs so Shane and I could tell Garrett about what he said.

Shane: Jeffree really wants to f*ck you... (Ryland looks confused and I just laugh) he just told me.

Garrett: ohh...

Shane: He said Garrett really hot... and I really want to f*ck him...

Y/N: and he's willing to pay your rent for a few months.

Ryland: (Gasping) Do it! (Shane and I laugh)

Garrett: What... is happening?

Y/N: We are just letting you know it's an option... and by option we mean you have to do it. (Andrew laughs)

Jeffree and Garret have a chat while we all get ready to leave. We all finally get in the car and head to the makeup lab. On the way we went to seven eleven.

We go into seven eleven to grab slurries and snacks. We all go around and get snacks first. I pick up a big bag of white kitkats for me and Andrew along with a big pack of flaming hot Cheetos. And then we go to the slurpy machine and I get Andrew one as he's filming. I grab a Gatorade and go to pay. Andrew try's to stop me but I insist on paying. I put the stuff in my Louis Vuitton bag (except the slurp) and head out the shop.

--skip to the getting our hair nets at the makeup place--

Everyone puts the hair nets on and I help Andrew with his as he's filming. We get a tour of the factory. I hold Andrews hand as we walk through. We learn how Jeffrees pallets are made and how they mix the shadows. Garrett takes some and puts it on his face.

After the tour we sat in the office and Jeffree saw that Garret had eyeshadow all over his face.

Jeffree: Okay we have to pause... (looking at Garrett) I don't know what that pigment is and you don't want to do that. All jokes aside you need to go ask for a makeup wipe immediately you need to take that off.

Garrett goes and takes it off and then Shane and Jeffree discuss them collating on a pallett. Then everyone does a palett pitch. Garrett first, then Ryland, then Shane. And finally me.

My pitch:

Y/N: Hiii, my pitch is a diet r&w 3d kind of pallett with a clasp at the top like the opener of the can. The shade imprint would be an S&D. Kinda like the pizza palletts that are out now.

Jeffree: I'm ready to buy that right now!

Shane: Omg same!

Ryland: Tea!!!

After we pallett pitch then Shane and Jeffree finishes the video. I am tired so I just fall asleep in the office while they finished the video.

When the guys finished the video I heard them coming into the room. I didn't open my eyes because I still wanted to sleep. I heard Andrew tell them all to shut up because they was all being to loud. I then felt Andrew pick me up and take me to the car. I just snuggle my head into his chest and fall back asleep.