Secret planning

When I got back to the house it was surprisingly empty. All the fans had gone home and it was quite. Which was weird. I walked in a shouted the boys.

Y/N: Ivan, Emilio, Nick!

Nick: were in the office.

I take the food to the office. The boys seemed to be the only ones in. I hand the boys their food and sit down. We spent a couple of hours just talking and stuff about plans.

Y/N: I've been writing a song and it's almost finished. I am going to record it tomorrow if you guys want to come. But you can't tell anyone yet.

Emilio: I'll come!

Ivan: Me too!

Nick: Sure gets me away from this place. (We laugh)

Emilio: Do we get to hear abit of it now?

Y/N: Nope you guys have to wait until tomorrow!

They all moan.

Just then there was a knock on the front door. The boys don't move meaning I have to get up and get the door. I walk to the door and open it to see Chance and the guys and Erika standing there. I don't say anything to Chance I say hi to Erika and I just walk away. Anthony runs up to me and grabs me.

Y/N: Anthony put me down ( screaming and laughing)

Anthony: your not gonna believe what happened (whispering in my ear)

Y/N: what's happened ? (Anthony drags me to the office and Erika walks in)

Anthony: Erika had a fight with Alex!

Y/N: No way! You did? ( looking shocked at Erika)

Erika: Yeah. She was talking about you so I argued with her then she went to hit me so we fought. (Making it seem not a big deal. Chance called Anthony so he hugged us goodbye and left.)

I thought I should ask Erika to be apart of my song because I think it needs a different voice and part in it. So I explain to Erika the whole situation and she agrees to be apart of the song. She decided to stay in my room tonight so that we could get up early and go record the song and shoot the video.