Catch up with Jeffree

The day after we had our little celebration get together it was back to reality. Today we was going to Jeffrees house as Shane and him are doing a series together. So I got up out of bed and left Andrew sleeping while I took a shower.

When I had got out the shower and put my phone on charge Andrew was waking up. I crawl back into bed and kiss him good morning. He smiles and we lie there and cuddle for a couple of minutes.

Y/N: As much as I don't want to. We need to get ready... (Andrew and I let out a sigh)

Andrew: You're right. How long do we have to get ready?

Y/N: An hour and a half before we have to leave.

Andrew kisses me and gets up. He goes to get a shower while I do my hair and makeup. Once he is out the shower I am just getting dressed. My outfit is a body suit with denim shorts a denim jacket and black knee high boots. Andrew gets ready and we head out the door.

Y/N: Shane's ordered our breakfast so we just need to get there. I'm so excited to see Jeffree! (I practically am running around like an excited child)

Andrew: Haha, you're so cute. (Looking at me Laughing)

--skip to arriving at Jeffrees house--
I'm the first one out of the car. I swing the door open and sprint to the door. I knock and knock until I hear the door unlock.

Jeffree: Hey baby! (Embraces me in a hug)

Y/N: Hey! Omg I've missed you so much.

Jeffree: We missed you too. We need a catch up either before the video or after. (I agree and Shane comes over)

Shane: (hugs Jeffree) hi how are you?

Jeffree: I'm a little sister scared. (We all laugh) how about you?

Shane: I'm a little shook... but fine. So shall we all sit and talk for a while or shall we just get right into it?

Jeffree: Well we could talk for a while if you guys have time. I haven't spoke to macie for a while.

Shane: Yeah sure well have a chat.

Everyone came into Jeffrees house to be greeted by his many dogs all running to us. I bent down and stroked delicious. We all then walked into the living room area where Nate was sitting. I ran over to him and jumped on him ( for a hug) Jeffree laughed.

Nate: Omg. I haven't seen you in so long! (Nate and I where practically crying)

Y/N: Ino! I've missed you guys so much!

We let go out of our hug and all sat down. I sat between Andrew and Jeffree. Shane and Ryland sat next to Nate, who was next to Jeffree.

Jeffree: Sooo, What have I missed gurl?

Y/N: well last time we actually spoke, I put out my song "Powerful emotions" and well since that my life's been pretty crazy. Mostly the good kinda crazy ( I look at Andrew and smile. He grabs my hand)...

Jeffree: Wait... what's going on here? (Meaning me and Andrew)

Andrew: We are... together (he still gets shy saying it. Which is so adorable)

Y/N: yeah we are (I have the biggest smile on my face)

Jeffree: When did this happen?

Y/N: Well when I released my song, Andrew came to the showing of it and from there we talked, friends at first, and then we got closer and stuff. Chance then started to get abu... (Andrews has started to clench so I changed the subject quickly) Nasty so I spent more time at Shane's house. He decided on setting me and Andrew up on a date for his video and we kinda started there.

Jeffree: That is the sweetest thing ever!

Andrew: It's crazy how far things have actually come tbh. (I smile thinking back to everything we've been through together)

We spent time catching up and stuff before we had to start the music video. Andrew kissed me on my cheek and then went to go get the camera and the equipment while Shane and Jeffree talk about the video. Ryland and Nate stay in the living room but I go with Andrew and Shane.