Morgans new room and another fight?

Couple of weeks later...

We was at Shane's office apartment while Shane and Andrew edited Shane's new series. Morgan and Ryland was upstairs filming for Morgan's channel.

Y/N: I'm like so hungry (breaking the silence in the room making both boys look up at me)

Andrew: So am I actually...

Shane: Omg meeee too!

Y/N: Since you guys are busy do you want me to run and get us something? (I felt really useless in the situation as everyone had something to do)

Andrew: we can just Uber eats?

Y/N: Noo I'll get it it's quicker if I just go. I don't mind. ( I say smiling) plus I can add more to my vlog.

I had started vlogging this morning as I haven't been on YouTube lately. I started the vlog with Andrew and I....

----- the start of the vlog-----

I turn the camera on just as Andrew and I where leaving his apartment.

Y/N: Hey Guys... I'm finally back doing YouTube. After so long! Today me and Andrew ( showing Andrew) are off to Shane's office today so I thought I'd vlog the day. Nothing too crazy's going to happen but Shane, Andrew, Ryland, Morgan and possibly Garrett are in it so of course it's going to be a good video.

Andrew and I get in to the car and I set the camera up on the car and me and Andrew talk while we drive to Shane's.

----- getting to Shane's ------
I face the camera to the door of Shane's apartment. He opens the door...

Y/N: Heyyyy!!!

Shane: OMG.... Hii (like he didn't know we was coming.

Y/N: how are you.

Shane: I'm good how are you guys?

Andrew and I: we are great....

I then turned the camera off and explained to Shane what happened yesterday with Andrew and Chance. Shane was so shocked at Andrew because he's never seen him act like that.

After talking for a really long time Shane and Andrew began to edit so I just sat with them on my phone until...

-back to the loop (if that makes sense)-

I make my way out of the apartment and turn my camera on.

Y/N: hey guys, I'm just going to get Andrew Shane and I some food as the guys are editing Shane's new series and we are all so hungry. I'm going to walk as it's literally down the street. The guys and I decided we wanted pizza which I'm super excited about! Oh and by the way if you guys have any video suggestions feel free to comment and let me know because I want to do content you guys like.

I vlog myself going to get the pizza. Doing some crazy shots and coming home. I walk in too excited to eat this pizza that I literally started eating it before I put the box down.

Y/N: Bon appetite! (Shane and Andrew laugh at me)

I then grab ranch and hot sauce from the kitchen and sit down and eat with Shane and Andrew. Until Morgan and Ryland came down.

Morgan: Ladies.... in this living room we have the creator of the year Shane Dawson with 3 streamies and streamie award winner Andrew Siwicki. And YouTube star Y/N Y/L/N.... (we all look up smiling.) ladies would you like to see my non-streamie bedroom?

We all get up and walk up the stairs. I hold Andrews hand of course. As we get to the top of the stairs Morgan stops at the door.

Morgan: Keep in mind I'm not an interior designer... and I tried my best. (I laugh)

Shane: Shall I close my eyes ?

Ryland: Yeah here.. I think you should hold Andrew and Andrew hold Y/N and all close your eyes.

We all hold hands and close are eyes as we slowly walk into Morgan's new room.

Morgan: Okay... 3...2...1... open your eyes.

Y/N: Omg this is actually so nice.

Andrew: Yeah it's pretty cool.

Shane: I actually like it.

Andrew: I'm not even kidding but I feel like this is like a hotel. (I look at him and just awe at how cute he is)

Morgan: Wait really...

Shane: Yes it's amazing.

My phone rang... i looked down and saw it was Chance. I ran downstairs so Andrew didn't see. But he must of saw the scared look on my face as he followed me down....

Phone call --

Y/N: What Chance! (Annoyed)

Chance: tell your little boyfriend that I haven't just let what he did go. If he really wants a fight he's got one.

Y/N: Chance you're lucky I stopped him coz you wouldn't even be talking right now if I didn't so do me a favour leave me and him alone.....

Andrew: Chance? (I nod. He takes the phone) stop harassing my girl dude! (Makes my cheeks blush) if you really want a fight then that's what we'll do if that's what it takes for you to leave us alone then cool. I'm up for it.

Chance: Send me the address I'll be there in 10..

Andrew hung up and sent him Shane's address.

Y/N: What are you doing! Please don't do this just don't go outside. He's really not worth it. (I place my hands on either side of his face and bring his face close to mine) Please. (I kiss him)

Andrew: Well be able to be happy baby just trust me. Once this is done he'll leave us alone. For good. (He kisses me)

Shane comes rushing down looking worried.

Shane: Whats going on??

Y/N: Chance is coming over and him and Andrew are going to fight. Shane please stop them!

Shane looks at Andrew. And back at me. Then back at Andrew.

Andrew: Shane this is just something that needs to be done. (Shane nods I'm understanding)