The start of a spark

My phone pings again. It was another text from Chance.

Chances text: You do realise he's only going to use you. That's all you're good for. Which isn't much hahahaha

I lock my phone again and look up at Andrew with the fakest smile possible. He just looks at me. Quite sad.

Andrew: Hey guys can you maybe leave us for a minute. (Shane and the guys along with the cameraman leave) what's going on?

Y/N: I might as well just tell you... Do you remember that guy I wrote my song about? Chance, well he's been sending me texts. Which isn't a big deal. He's just trying to get a reaction out of me.

Andrew: can I see them?

Y/N: I don't want it to ruin our night. Please let's just carry on and forget about it.

Andrew: I can't because I know that he's upset you. Video aside, I genuinely care about you. And from the moment I knew about you I've always wanted to be the person to protect you. And I just can't let this guy keep hurting you. He didn't realise how lucky he was to have a girl like you be in love with him. (My eyes water but I smile)

Y/N: Andrew.... (I place my hand on his cheek making him look at me) I promise I'm okay. And, if I ever need a knight in shining armour(if that's how you spell it) then you'll be the first person I call. (We both smile at each other) Now can we please get back to our night? (Andrew nods and he shouts Shane in)

Shane decides that because tonight's been rough we'll film an eating parts mixed in with the game. So Garret and Shane brought mine and Andrews favourite food in along with a brown paper bag. Me and Andrew began eating when Garret handed me the bag.

Y/N: Do you want to pick first? (Leaning the bag towards Andrew. He picks a folded up piece of paper out and unfolds it)

Andrew: Favourite artist?

Y/N: Probably has to be...Drake. What about you ?

Andrew: no way.. me too!

Y/N: You like Drake?! Old school Drake or new Drake?

Andrew: How old school?

Y/N:like take care?

Andrew: old school Drake definitely.

Y/N: that's crazy. Me too!

Shane: Next... I'm bored!

I then pick out a piece of paper from the bag.

Y/N: What is something that you are passionate about?

Andrew: What I'm passionate about... hmm I guess I'm passionate about seeing the potential in people and helping them in whatever way necessary in getting there. Take Shane, he's an amazing YouTuber he was thought he was only there to focus on food but the series thing changed his whole YouTube channel and I'm honoured to say I helped him achieve that.

Y/N: that is so amazing. You really are a great guy aren't you. (Andrew gets red and giggles)

Andrew: What about you ? What are you passionate about?

Y/N: I guess I'm passionate about taking people away from horrible situations. I mean even if it's just for the length of my video it's just showing them that it'll get better. It'll always get better it just takes time to get over the storm. And I always want to make sure that people know there's always a better way to get out.

Andrew holds my hand on the table. I look up and smile at him.

Shane: I'm gonna cry...

Shane then ended the video and Andrew offered to drop me off at home. So I said my goodbyes to Shane and the guys and Andrew and I walked to his car.

On the way home Andrew and I talked about the house and how bad it had gotten. He said that if it gets bad again call him and he will be there regardless of the time. I smile at him and how cute he is.

When he pulled up to the team 10 house, it was quite. Everyone must be asleep. So Andrew got out the car and walked around and opened my door. I get out and hug Andrew.

Y/N: Thank you so much for an amazing night. (Kiss him on the cheek) Hope I see you again.

Andrew: and thank you for an amazing night. We will see each other again. (He smiled)

Y/N: Promise?

Andrew: Promise.

As I leave Andrew to walk into the house I look back at him and smile. He gets in the car gets ready to leave. I miss him already.