Dance studio

Y/N: Good morning my babies! (I scream at the camera). Today's just going to be a video of me creating and rehearsing a dance and then the finished result. Because a lot of you guys have been asking for dancing videos so here you go. (Blew a kiss to the camera)

(Next section of the video)

Y/N: I did a poll on instagram so that you guys can choose the song I dance to. I gave you the option of "Tiptoe" by Jason Derulo and "do it to it" Tito Jones remix. You guys choose "Tiptoe".

The majority of the video was: me working out the sequence and moves, then rehearsing the dance and then the end result will be to perform it.

I had spent 4 hours getting the dance perfect so I decided that I would preform it now so I put my dance shoes (heels) and turned the camera back on.

(Media is the dance)

After finishing the recording I put the speaker, camera and tripod back in my dance bag and went to the changing room. I changed out of my dance clothes to a grey hoodie and black leggings along with my yeezys. I put my dirty clothes in the bag and went to my car.

I decided to stop off at McDonalds on the way home because I had been dancing for 4 hours and needed an energy boost. While waiting in the drive though line I rang the twins to see if they wanted anything. They both wanted a Big Mac meal and nick wanted some nuggets. So I ordered their food plus my order of cheese bites and chips along with a lemonade. And then drove back to the team 10 house.