The park and the question

Everyone gathered around the front door. We heard a knock. I screamed with excitement and Andrew put the camera on me. Everyone looked at me weird.

Y/N: What? I like babies(they laugh. Andrew points the camera at the door as Shane opens it revealing the cutest baby ever)

Shane: Omg hiii (to the baby) hey (to the mum) how do I say hello to a baby? Do I like shake his hand? (Everyone laughs)

Baby's mum: hahaha. am I alright to put him down?

Shane: Yeah of course!

The baby's mum puts him down. He crawls over to me I bend down and he uses my knees to stand up. I grab his hands so he has more balance. Unaware that Andrew was zoomed in on us.

Baby's mum: Wow he must really like you. He's never like that with anyone. (I smile) try picking him up?

I wrap my arms around him and pick him up. He just stares at me. I speak to him in the cute baby voice.

Y/N: Hey little guy. (He smiles) well aren't you the cutest little thing I've ever seen.

Baby's mum: He really likes you..

Shane: Not fair! (Like a baby) why does everyone like you (he laughed)

Andrew: Cause she's amazing (I smile at him and blew him an air kiss. The baby's mum says that we are cute.)

Y/N: Here Shane. You try.

I hand Shane the baby and instantly the baby starts crying. Shane starts panicking. Me and Andrew laugh. Shane picks on Andrew for laughing...

Shane: Oh you think this is funny? (Fake mad) here you take him.

Andrew hands me the camera and grabs the baby off Shane. The baby instantly stops crying. I smile at how cute Andrew looks holding a baby. He's so adorable. Seeing Andrew playing with Adrix (the baby) made me fall even more in love with him.

Y/N: is he okay to be in pictures?

Baby's mum: Of course. Want me to take one?

I hand her my phone and. Andrew passed Adrix to me and goes to walk off. I grab his arm.

Y/N: Your getting in too. (He smiles at me and moves in close to take the picture)

Baby's mum: Wow you guys look like a great couple. (We both smile at each other)

Andrew and Y/N: We aren't a couple but thank you.

Shane: Right guys are we all ready to go to the park!

Garret and I scream. Everyone laughs. I grab my jacket and I grab Andrews backpack for him. And we all leave to go to the park.

-----time skip to the park ----
When we arrived at the park we saw an ice cream truck. Garret and I ran over to it. Andrew zoomed in on us.

Shane: I have 2 kids already. (Andrew laughs)

Everyone follows behind me and Garret and we all get an Ice cream. After eating our ice creams we go into the park. Immediately I see the swings so I run and get in it. Garret starts pushing me. Shane takes Adrix on the swings and him and Ryland do some cute dad stuff. While Garret and I act like kids.

We played in the park for a while when Teresa came over she loved Adrix of course. I then just sat by Andrew as he filmed the guys playing with Adrix. He then shut the camera off so Shane can have some personal time with the baby.

Andrew: So I've been wanting to talk to you all day...

Y/N: It's not about Chance is it?

Andrew: I am going to sort that out but no. This is about you... well us. (He looked down getting shy. I grabbed his hand and he looked into my eyes) I want you to be my girlfriend Y/N, I've never felt like this about anyone. You're literally all I think about. Tbh I love you Y/N. (Andrew whispered the last part. A tear rolled down my cheek. This was happy tears)

Y/N: of course I'll be your girlfriend. I'm glad you asked. I love you too Andrew. (We just stared at each other for a moment and then we kissed. The most passionate kiss filled with love)

I hear cheering. It was the guys. I can't believe they watched us. I broke away from Andrew and both our faces went red.