Shanes video

Shane: GUYS!!! Omg I am so excited, nervous and shook!!! Because tonight I'm setting up my cameraman, Andrew, with his dream girl. So you guys met my cameraman Andrew who i think is just the best guy in the entire world and we talked about his huge crush on  Y/N Y/L/N. And I just feel like this might work! I might have made love happen. So Garrets on his way we've been planning this whole thing, Y/N is going to be here in like 30 minutes and Andrews coming. OMG!! I love being a big fat Cupid. (Knock on the door, in runs Garret holding flowers with a man following behind him) OMG! OMG! OMG!

Garret: This is terrifying.

Shane: (to the man trailing behind) Hii

Garret: this is my friend Matt. He is wonderful.

Shane: So you are going to be taking over camera man duties?

Matt: Yeah.

Shane: your duty as cameraman is to not do any full bodies of me...

Garret: me too..

Matt: Okay.

Shane: Y/N going to be here very soon. She thinks me and her are doing a shoot then planning a surprise for Andrew. (I know Shane wouldn't do shoots but I had to think of a way that Y/N could come dressed up)

Garret: wait so she doesn't know what's going on either?

Shane: Nope (goofy face at the camera)

Garret then pulls out some flowers from his back pack, menus and a food items. As well as making a question game. Shane and Garret change into the suits.

Garret: Oh hey ryland!

Shane: I didn't even tell him what's going on. So you know Y/N and Andrew?

Ryland: yeahh ?

Shane: well I think they have feelings much more than  just more than friends and Y/N coming over in 10 minutes and they both have no idea.

The guys then do a run though of how Y/N entrance is going to pan out.

Y/N then knocks on the door. The guys start to get panicky. Shane opens the door.

Y/N: Hiii

Garret: I'm going to fall in love! (Everyone laughs)

Y/N: Hii

Ryland: OMG!

Y/N: Oh my gosh.

Shane: OMG! Ahhhh! (Everyone laughs)

Then we all hug.

Y/N: So are you guys ready for the shoot?

Shane: i have some explaining to do. Let's sit down. I don't want you to sit on my couch because you're too pretty. Sit on the ledge here where there is no spit. (We all sit down Y/N laughs) so I'm so nervous about this, basically I asked you here because I'm setting Andrew up on a blind date with.. you.

Y/N: that's not that much of a surprise. He's gonna be disappointed with that one. (laughing)

Shane: right this is crazy because this isn't just a video. This is like real. Because (pointing to Garret) you've known Andrew forever.

Garret: Andrews like... ahh I can't pitch him like well enough. He's just the most like genuine guy ever. Sometimes he'll see a post and be like man this girl is so cool. (Me and Garret laugh) cause I asked him like you know this crush on Y/N, like tell me about it is it because she's like really pretty. And he was like no it's because she's like everything I wish a girl would be (Garret giggles)

True love - Andrew Siwicki x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara