Things get worse

I go in and everyone is asleep. I take off my heels at the door so I don't wake anyone up. I then locked the door and go to my room. I place my phone on charge and get changed. As I'm getting changed my phone pings. It's Andrew.

Andrews text: Hey beautiful, tonight was amazing. Thank you so much for even agreeing to it. Remember what I said if anything gets bad, just ring me and I'll be there x

I smile while reading his message and before I reply I tie my hair up in a messy bun and get into bed. When I'm all comfortable in bed I reply.

"Hey, thank you so much tonight really was amazing. If I need you I'll call ☺️ and hopefully I'll see you soon x"

Andrew then replies, a little later with

Andrews text: How about tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 3? Me Shane and the guys are going to film a video were he adopts a baby for the day. I'd love it if you was there... x

Y/N text: omg yes!! I love babies. See you tomorrow x Goodnight ❤️

Before I switch my phone off I get a message from Shane saying that when I come over tomorrow we need to talk about everything that's going on. Because he wants to see if I'm okay. I reply and turn my phone off. I lay down and was just about to close my eyes when someone knocked at my door. I check my alarm clock. It was 1 am.

I get up and open my door. It was Chance.

Y/N: It's 1 in the morning...

Chance: You only just go back didn't you?

Y/N: Why do you care? I'm not your girlfriend remember. (Chance grabs my wrist really tight) Ow Chance your hurting me!

Chance: Don't every speak to me like that again do you understand? (He grips tighter)

Y/N:(trying to get out of his grip) let me go Chance or I'll scream this house down. (Chance let go and I slammed the door shut)

My wrist was really hurting. I ran back to my bed and put the covers over my face and cried. Cried until I fell asleep.