The morning of the video

I woke up to banging on my door it was Erika she was more excited about the music video than I was. I shouted to her that I was awake and rolled over to grab my vlog camera. Today was important I wanted to document it. I press record and start my vlog.

"Hey my beautiful family today is the day that mine and Es music video comes out. I woke up super early so I can get ready. We are going to show the rest of team 10 the video as well as a few of my close YouTube friends and I'll try to get as many reactions as possible for my vlog. I'll catch you guys up in a little while (kiss the camera)"

After I finished vlogging Erika entered my room. Me and E began to get ready. We both got super glammed up because we where going to put a little premier on of our music video in the team 10 house. I invited Shane and his squad and jeffree, nate couldn't come.

When we were ready we took a few cute pics of course. We took some for Erika's instagram and some for mine. After are mini photo shoot, which consisted of nick taking pictures while the Emilio held the light up, it was almost time for the video premiere. Jake made the boys set up the living room with chairs, snacks, drinks and decorations because he was so proud of me and Erika.