Another Theresa surpise

It's been a couple weeks since Andrew and chance fought. Andrews hand is almost completely healed and we have had a great couple of months together. We are even more in love than before and we have been inseparable ever since.

Shane called everyone to his house as he had organised a surprise for Theresa that Andrew had to film today.

It was 11:00am and everyone was at Shane's house, except for Theresa. Shane passed the camera to Andrew and we got straight into the video. (Andrews hand is still broken but he can still do his job)

Shane: Hey whats up you guys! I am so nervous today. My hearts racing, I'm freaking out. Today I'm doing something that I never thought I would. So you guys know I love to surprise my mum. Sometimes to much (he laughs). But the one person I have always wanted to surprise her with was her idol Kathy Griffin. (Goes into detail on Kathy Griffin)

Y/N : She is going to pass out. (Everyone laughs)

Shane: That's the idea ( funny look at the camera). Right I've got to get my mum and get her to Kathy's house without knowing. Ahhh there's a lot to figure out but... let's do it together.

Then the door opens... it's Garrett he looks so different. In a good way.

Y/N: Wow Garret you look amazing!

Shane: Who are you ?? (Everyone laughs)

Garrett: thank you! (Hugs me) and all my close where dirty so I just got new ones ( he awkwardly smiles at the camera. Then he shows Shane some Garret thing that he always has to show)

Ryland: Garrett literally no one cares...

Garrett: I careeeee (Shane laughs)

Then Shane then tells Garrett the plan. While the camera is on Shane I sneakily slip into the fame and just pose in the camera because I look so good today. Andrew zooms I'm on me and I keep posing and loving myself.

Shane then turns around and just looks at me. I pretend like I wasn't doing anything. Andrew just laughs. Then Shane turns to Andrew.

Shane: Where you zoomed in on her??

Andrew: maybe... I mean I can't help it. She's cute. (I stuck my tongue out at Shane).

Shane: Andrew you was the only person I told as I needed you to do something for me. The lighting needed to be perfect because Kathy is obsessed with having the perfect lighting.

Garrett: why does she need the intense lighting.

Shane: gotta stay lit babe!

Ryland: I mean... she's an older women in show business. She's gotta stay lit!

Y/N: or she gotta stay... tss tss tss. You don't need lighting. (Andrew laughs)

Shane: What is that? (Shane laughs lightly)

Y/N: Botox. (Give Shane a dumb look)

Ryland: I think she's quite natural she talks about being natural. (Shane looks depressed)

Andrew gets up and gets the ring light and gives it to Shane. We all get up and go over to them. Shane opens the bag nearly dropping the ring light.

Shane: lighting haul!!! Ahhh bitch... ring light. (I take the ring light of Shane and put it to my mouth and make a fish face)

Y/N: looks like a fish tank. (Andrew laughs and Shane looks at me like I'm crazy)

Garret: have you ever seen a fish tank? (Everyone started Laughing)

Shane: have you ever used one of these it will make you look like a different person. (He then switches it on)

Shane first puts the ring light on Ryland who looked so different. Then he put it on me and Andrew put the camera on me.

Shane: OMG! We need to always use this. Wait what does Garrett look like? (Shane then put the ring Light on garrets face.)

Ryland: Garrett always looks good he photographs very well.

Y/N: he literally does. Wait try Andrew. (I grab the camera off Andrew and face it to him. Shane puts the ring light up to Andrews face)

Ryland: Omg! Andrew

Andrew:What? (Awkwardly)

Y/N: I don't know how this is possible... but your even more attractive. (Andrew blushes and I hand him back the cameras he kisses me on the cheek)

Shane: Goals.... Right guys we need to get going. My mums waiting for us to pick her up.

The squad left Shane's house and went to the G. Andrew has to sit in the front in order to get a good angle of Shane. The majority of the drive consisted of us having a deep chat and jokes. (Life balance😂🙌🏻)

When we arrived at Theresa's she was in the garden with food and music playing.

Shane: party.... (Ryland and I came in dancing. Andrew and Shane laugh at us)

I go over and hug Theresa.

Theresa: Omg hunny your so pretty... I need to change now! (Looking at my outfit then hers)

Y/N: Aw thank you. So do you. And nooo you look great.

Shane: I need to pee.. so Garret and Morgan you eat everything. Ryland you drink everything and Y/N... don't fall.

Y/N: I'm stableeeeee today. (Andrew laughs)

Shane: Andrew you play a game of ping pong with my mum...

Andrew: While filming?

Shane: Yeah get a cool POV shot (they both laugh)

Shane goes to the toilet.

Y/N: Hey watch this ( I throw a grape in the air attempting to catch it in my mouth. I miss and fall backward onto the bench. Everyone laughs)

Ryland: She said she was stable...

Theresa: who am I playing with?

Andrew: Me...

Theresa: Oh... while you're filming.... wowwww

Y/N: Andrews a man of many talents. (I look at him and he winks at me)

Theresa looks at us flirting.

Theresa: Whats going on here?(looking between me and Andrew)

Ryland: They are couple goals...

They play a round of ping pong when Shane comes rushing in.

Shane: omg we are going to be late we need to leave now! (Everyone started panicking)

Everyone had to get in Theresa's car as there was no room in Rylands.

----- time skip coz I'm lazy ----

We arrived at Kathy's house and Shane blind folded Theresa. Shane guides Theresa up the steps as the rest of us wait at the door. Shane leaves Theresa at the door entrance and knocks. I stand next to Andrew and link Andrews arm.