The fight...

After the amazing day with baby Adrix. Andrew and I went for dinner at (a restaurant of ur choice) Andrew gets a grilled chicken salad and I get chicken figures.

Andrew and I argued over who was going to pay the bill.

Andrew: I'm getting it ( He smiles at me)

Y/N: no... me!

Andrew: Please Y/N just let me get it.

Y/N: Fine... I'm getting next time. (He smiles and goes to pay the bill)

While I'm waiting for Andrew to get back I hear the bell of the restaurant signalling that someone had entered. I turn around to see... Chance and Toni. My heart started beating so fast and I started panicking. I scanned the room looking for Andrew. He was on his way back when he seen how scared I looked. He rushed over.

Andrew: Y/N... what's wrong?

Y/N: I'm okay... can we just go.

I look over to Chance and he looks at me and Andrew looks over at him. Anger flashes over Andrews face. I notice and grab his hand. He looks back at me with sadness in his eyes.

Andrew: That's him isn't it. The one who did all those horrible things to you.

Y/N: Yeah ( I look down) can we please just go?

Andrew: Lets go to the car.

I grab Andrews hand and walk outside. Chance follows us while Toni shouts him to come back.

Andrew and I turn around to see Chance walking over to us.

Y/N: What do you want Chance? (Annoyed. Still holding Andrews hand but Andrew stood in front of me a little)

Chance: So this is the guy huh? (Pointing to Andrew) Hey dude, you honestly need to stay clear of her she's a total slut. (He laughs)

Andrew: Y/N. Go in the car. (Anger in his voice made me question my decision to stay by his side.)

Y/N: No. Andrew let's just go. (I make him look at me and try to pull him to the car)

Andrew: Please just get in the car.. I just need to sort this out please.

Y/N: Fine... you can sort it out But I'm staying with you. (I smile at him)

Chance: Sort What out? (Trying to act tough)

Andrew: You. (Walks closer to Chance) I know what you did to her. How could you do that to a girl dude? How the fuck could you treat her like that? If you every put your hands on her again or even say anything bad about her I will make you regret it... (I look at Andrew with loving eyes as no one has ever stood up for me like that before)

Chance: What are you really going to do. (Chance and Andrew are in each other's faces when all of a sudden Andrew punches Chance in the face sending him to the floor.)

Tony grabs Chance before he can run at Andrew. I run in front of Andrew to stop him.

Y/N: come on... let's just walk away. (In a calm time looking at him. He still wasn't moving.) Andrew look at me... let's go.

Andrew walks over to the car and gets in I do the same and we leave.