Leaving team 10 💔

We had just got back in the car and was going back to the team 10 houses as Andrew was dropping me off or so I thought.

Andrew: You aren't staying there... I won't leave you there on your own. I know your strong but I literally couldn't leave you there. (He started getting so frustrated)

Y/N: I have no where else to go... I have to go back. I'll be okay ( I place my hand on Andrews. He looks at me and takes a deep sigh)

Andrew: I mean you do have others options... I know it's quick and if you don't want to I'll sort something else out. But why don't you just stay with me. I mean I'll even sleep on the couch if that makes it more comfortable for you. Well go grab all your stuff now and you can just stay at my place? (I was shocked but quite happy at the same time)

Y/N: I can't let you do that. I'll sleep on the couch. Just till I find a place of my own?

Andrew: Well come back to sleeping arrangements later (he laughs not wanting me to sleep in his couch) let's just go get your stuff ( he looks at me, smiles and grabs my hand. Bringing my hand up to his face and kissing it.)

Y/N: Sure. (I smile back at him)

We get to the team 10 house hopefully Chance isn't home yet. I call Erika to ask if it was safe to come in. She said Chance wasn't back yet so me and Andrew went and got all my stuff and boxed it up. Team 10 always had lots of boxing laying around because of our merch so it was pretty handy.

After packing my room up leaving nothing more than a bed and draws left. The guys and Andrew helped me take it to Andrews car. After everything was packed up. I said my goodbye to the guys. Which was really emotional.

Y/N: So Guys this isn't going to be the same as when other members leave you guys will always be my family. I will love each of you forever and if you guys ever need me I'll be there. Just don't forget me. (I laugh while crying and the all run and give me a group hug.)

Everyone: We love you and we are going to miss you so much.

Right then at that moment.... chance walks in.