The video pt1

Shane stands in the entrance to Jeffrees house and starts the video.

Shane: Okay... today is such a terrifying day for me. The last time I did this video it was with one of my best friends Trisha paytas (dont know how to spell it) so I knew what I was expecting. This is.... different because I will be switching lives with Jeffree star. Who I am... terrified of. (Laughing)

Jeffree brings himself into the shot with a versace robe for Shane. Shane put it on. I stand next to Andrew and just watch them.

Jeffree: Okay... how are you feeling in the Versace? You look amazing..

Shane: Erm no im sweating, it's hot. I tied it really tight.

Jeffree: You might want to untie it a little. Today we are going to be doing a lot.

Shane: When are we going to eat? (Andrew and I laugh)

Jeffree: we can eat all day... (the door bell rings) surprise bitch James Charles is doing your make up!

We all head to Jeffrees beauty room. Shane takes the puppy pad and wipes his sweat of him.

Shane: V formation? Andrew head upstairs and get a shot of us walking (he laughs)

Y/N: Shall I go too? (Feeling out of place)

Jeffree: No girl you join (grabbing me and taking me with him)

We all walk up stairs trying to be sexy. Which didn't work out. We all laughed at each other as we reached the top.

Shane: Okay James beat me up... (Laughing)

Shane sits down and James starts doing his makeup. While they are doing that I sit with Jeffree and touch up my makeup with the stuff on Jeffrees vanity.

Jeffree: Hold on girl... I got you a little something (I look confused as Jeffree got up and returned with a huge box) this is for you.

Y/N: Jeffree What have you done? (Almost nearly crying at how thoughtful he was)

Jeffree: Well this was supposed to be for when we was coming to see your music video and couldn't make it. So it was a like congratulations gift but I just haven't see you to give you it.. (I get up and hug Jeffree)

Y/N: You really didn't have to do this. You are so thoughtful!

Wiping tears from my eyes as everyone stopped what they was doing and Andrew turned the camera on me.

Jeffree: Girl don't cry! It's only a little gift...

Y/N: You know how emotional I am! (Laughing while wiping tears from my face)

I open the box to see a balenciaga box. I take it out and open it to find a pair of black chunky balenciaga trainers. I scream and jump on Jeffree.

Y/N: Omg Jeffree! Thank you so much!

Jeffree: Your welcome baby... there's a little something extra in the box.

I go back to the box and I see it full of Jeffrees makeup.

Y/N: Jeffree I love it! Thank you so much.

The video then continues as Jeffree and Shane talk james finished his makeup.

------- video ends -------
The video had finished and I didn't want it to end. I grab Jeffree and Nate as we are about to leave.

Y/N: I already miss you guys so much! (Even though I'm going to see them tomorrow)

We hugged and said are goodbyes before we headed out the door.