The guys watch the video

I stood by the door waiting for Shane, Jeffree and of course Andrew. I was so excited to see Andrew he's been so supportive of this video and I'm starting to have feelings for him. We've spoke almost every night on the phone, he probably just looks at that as we are mates but I just feel so much more than that.

I finally see Roland's G and I run to the car. Shane gets out first and I leap on him.

Y/N: OMG! hiiiii

Shane: someone's a little excited (Andrew gets out the car laughing)

Andrew: Woah you look amazing (I blush)

Y/N: aww thank you! You look amazing too. (He was in a grey suit)

Ryland gets out of the G screaming, running towards me.

Ryland: hey gurlll

Y/N: Ooo she flexin 😂 (admiring Ryland's new Gucci slides)

Everyone laughed

Y/N: So where's jeffree?

Shane: Jeffree couldn't make it he had to take Nate to the doctors. He said he's so sorry and he wishes he could be there. He's gave me a present to give to you tho.

Y/N: omg is Nate okay ? I just hope he's alright. And awww he didn't have to, Jeffrees so extra. (Everyone laughed) You Guys best come in its getting so cold outside and everyone is getting ready to watch. I'm so nervous.

We all walk in to the living room Shane hands me my present off Jeffree, it was the Gucci bag I seen when out with Jeffree I didn't pull the trigger on it and he Remembered. In side the box was a note from Jeffree and Nate it said... "hiii baby, we are so sorry we couldn't make it. We know you are going to kill it! Here's a little something from me and Nate to show you how proud we are of you. We love you!" (Reading the note off Jeffree and Nate made me so happy that I have them in my life).

After opening my present everyone went to grab a drink or snacks and taking there seats. Shane and Ryland go make themselves at home, making sure they get front seats. Me and Andrew went to get a drink.

Andrew: are you nervous?

Y/N: a little bit but I am so excited at the same time. Me and E have worked so hard that I think there's nothing much to be nervous about.

Andrew: that's why I like you, you put your all into everything you do. (I blush at his comment)

Me and Andrew were interrupted by Jake getting everyone's attention.

Jake: everyone it's time to watch the music video to powerful emotions by our two amazing girls.

I smile at Jake. Andrew goes and sits down by Shane and Ryland while me and Erika are at the back of the group.

Me and Erika begin a countdown

5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

I scream. Everyone laughs. The video starts. Andrew texts me.

Text from Andrew: You look so beautiful 😘, don't worry it's going to be great!

I smile and lock my phone. (Song is in media)