Andrew & shooting the video

Today was the day I was going to record and shoot my music and video. I wake up a little earlier than I was supposed to so I got out of bed trying not to wake Erika and got in the shower.

I got out of the shower and got into comfy clothes, a oversized "is that your boys cologne?" Jumper and a pair of leggings along with my slides. I let my hair dry and put it in a pony.

Jeffree was the first person who knew about my song and me wanting to record a video. He said he'd do my makeup for the video. And of course I agreed. So I packed a bag of stuff I'll need for the video. I packed an outfit (which will be revealed later) deodorant, spray, camera (for behind the scenes) and of course my charger.

I finished packing my bag when Erika woke up. She got ready and went to make breakfast. I went and got the twins and Nick up without waking the rest of the house up. They got ready and met us downstairs. Erika had made everyone pancakes and set all the topping out on the counter. We all ate and then went to the studio.

Jeffree met me at the studio with his friend Shane Dawson. I had been speaking to Shane a lot recently through Instagram. We went to our dressing rooms. In mine was jeffree, Shane and Nick. The twins went with Erika.

While Jeffree done my makeup, we just talked and they asked me stuff about the Chance situation. Shane asked me would I be apart of his video. It was going to be a surprise for his cameraman Andrew.

Y/N: Are you sure he'll be okay with that he doesn't know me or anything? Don't want to disappoint him.

Shane: Are you kidding! Andrew knows who you are. He like really likes you.

Y/N: Yeah right. (Laughing out of disbelieve)

Shane pulls out his phone and calls Garrett.

On the phone to Garrett:
Shane: s

Garrett: g

G: what's up?

S: I'm here with Y/N Y/L/N...

G: No way Andrews going to freak out!

S: hahaha. I'm trying to get her to go on a date with Andrew. It's like a surprise for him, welcoming him into the squad. But she doesn't believe me.

G: Shane, put me on speaker.

Shane puts Garrett on loud speaker.

G: Y/N, Andrews really likes you. Like well be sitting there talking and you'll post a picture and he'll be looking at it for hours. I remember when you posted the picture of when Chance hurt you (the gonna regret hurting me) he literally said 'well he's lost out big time there is no one like her. I don't know how anyone could hurt her' (I smile at his words). And have you not seen him comment on your photos, Everyone ships you guys.

Y/I: No I haven't seen his comments. I don't really look at them. I'll have to have a look after this. Awww he really said all them things?

G: Yeah like trust me he's not normally like this!

Just as I was about to reply the director of the music video calls us.

Y/I: Garrett I have to go. But I'll see you soon!

G: Okay bye!

I give Shane back his phone and him, Jeffree, Nick and the Martinez twins wait back in the dressing room while me and Erika go to shoot the video.

--Time skip to a couple hours later --

After we shot the music video I said goodbye to Shane and Jeffree and went back to the team 10 house with Nick, the twins and Erika.

Before we went back to the house we decided that we going to get some food. We all went to the cafe down the road from the house. I ordered a toastie, so did Erika. While the guys waited for their food me and Erika went to Walmart over the road.

As we walked into Walmart I spotted Shane. He was recording. I ran over to him and jumped on him.

Y/N: Hiiii!

Shane: Y/N! Hi! (Shane then looked at Andrew who had gone bright red and then back at me) So... Y/N this is Andrew.

Y/N: Hey Andrew (Omg he's so much cuter in person. If that's even possible)

Andrew: Hey nice to meet you. (Awkwardly everyone awed)

I then introduced Erika to the rest of the guys and met Morgan, Ryland and saw Garrett. We couldn't stay for long as the guys where waiting for us. So I said my goodbyes, and sped off to get some things.

Erika and I wanted to have a little group celebration. Meaning me, Erika, the twins and Nick... and maybe Tony. We picked up a few snacks and drinks for everyone then went to meet the guys by the car.

Just as I was about to get into my car Tony rang me.