After the video

The video gave me mixed emotions, some of my questions were answered and some were even more confusing than before. He's just a complete asshole. Him and Alex are constantly in the house trying to make me jealous, but it's not working. I have been speaking to Andrew recently and he's just lifted my mood constantly. I have also been talking to Shane a lot he wanted my help with surprising Andrew as he's the new member of his "squad"

Shane's idea is to set Andrew up on a blind date. So Shane asked me to go to his house when everyone had gone out so we could plan then.

So I got dressed. I put on my glittery dress with the deep back. I then did a glowy, yet natural look whilst having my hair straight. I then throw some comfy clothes into a bag along with Perfume and top up makeup in case I need to touch up.

I rang Shane to tell him I was on my way. And then made my way to the Uber. As I was walking down the stairs I walked by tony and Chance.

Tony: Woah... where are you going? (Which made Chance look up)

Y/N: Just out with friends...

Tony: A guy friend?? (Practically teasing me)

Y/N: Friends. See you later (hugging tony and ignore Chance)

I leave the house and get in the Uber on the way to Shane's house.