c h a p t e r 3

Same day but 9;30pm

Hollie's P.O.V

'LET'S GO EAT!' they all said at the same time. I laughed at their unison and we walked to a restaurant near by.

My mum started talking to Jonah; Zach, Jack and Corbyn were all messing around and Daniel and I were left at the back. It meant that I really had the opportunity to talk to Daniel without the rest interfering.

After walking for another 10 minuets and lots of conversation Jonah asks if we should go into this small, independent Italian restaurant. It was called Candle 79.

We all agree and walk up to the waitress at the front door

'Table for 7 please' Jonah asks and then we get led to the table which was near the back. My mum sat opposite me and next to Jonah and next to him was Corbyn. Opposite Corbyn was Jack, then Zach, then Daniel and lastly me. We all ordered food and it was a great night. At the end the waitress bought a cake and the boys all sang Happy Birthday to me. It was amazing, the best birthday I have ever had. It only got better.

~TIME SKIP~

We reached the hotel after the boys walked us back and my mum decided to go up to our room whilst I said goodbye to the boys.

'Hollie. Urm I wanted to ask you' I heard Daniel say in a shy tone.  I just looked at him and smiled as if to say 'go ahead'.

'Can I get your number?'
'Of course you can! Here.' I say as I take his phone from his hands and type it in. I changed my name on his contacts to:
Babe😘♥️
I give him his phone back as I giggle at what I saved my name as. He looks at it and just smiles. He starts to blush and he turns around. Before he manages to I grab his shoulder and look at him in the eyes.

'Lets go do something, I'm bored, it's only 11pm and we are in the city that doesn't sleep! Come on!' jack exclaims as Daniel and I turn around to look at him.

'Sure' I say 'I just need to tell my mum' I say as I grab my phone and call her.

[H: Hollie, M: Mum]
Phone call

H: hey! Um the boys have just asked me to go and explore with them as apparently New York is the 'city that never sleeps'. Is that okay?

M: of course honey just make sure to be careful. I trust the boys so if anything happens it's on them okay?! ~ she starts to laugh

H: okay thanks mum! I love you and I'll see you in the morning. If I don't come in until late or until the morning then just know I'm fine, I'm just having fun!

M: not to much fun Hollie!

H: ewwww mum. Way to kill the atmosphere! ~ we both laugh

M: alright goodnight honey! See you in the morning. Be safe

H: Goodnight love ya