c h a p t e r 25

1st April 2019

Hollie's P.O.V

'Mum they are here!' I whisper shouted into the living room so Daniel, who was upstairs in the shower, wouldn't hear. She gave me a massive smile before jumping up from the sofa and rushing with me to the front door. I slowly opened the door to reveal Keri, Jeff, Anna and Tyler (unfortunately Christ couldn't make it). Before anyone could speak I placed my finger over my lips hushing them. Hugs were received and given silently before Mum, Lily and I took all of their luggage into the kitchen.

Everyone sat in the living room for a little bit catching up as quietly as they could before hearing a door shut and slow and soft foot steps coming from the second set of stairs. We all gave our attention to the door as a cheery Daniel turned the corner into the living room.

His hair was wet and messy and he was wearing a black and red jumper along with ripped jeans. He looked so fit.

As soon as he saw his mother Keri, who was sat on the closest sofa to the door, shock filled his face. He ran and jumped into her arms hugging her tightly for a couple of minuets before hugging his dad Jeff, Anna and then Tyler.

'You did this?' He asked, coming over to give me a thank you hug. 'Anything for my amazing and handsome husband' I replied with a small peck and a hug.

'I love you'
'I love you too'

After an hour or two trying to keep in the horrid feeling I had, I had to release it somehow. I ran upstairs and threw up into the sink. I felt awful.

'Hollie? Are you okay?' Someone asked me from the doorway. I quickly replied back before throwing up again. I turned around after finally finishing to see a concerned Anna.

'Hollie are you okay?' She asked again, coming to sit down next to me on the floor. 'Yeah. I'm fine' I replied with a small smile that Anna could tell was fake.

'Spill' she said forcing me to tell her. 'Fine'

'So it supposed to be a secret until tomorrow because I was going to surprise Daniel and everyone but I have some news.' I paused. I looked to my right directly into Anna's eyes. She had a massive smile on her face and I could tell she knew exactly was I was going to say. 'I'm pregnant' I whispered just incase someone had come upstairs.

'Omg! Congratulations!' She engulfed me into a hug. My cheeks began to hurt from the smile from ear to ear that filled my face. 'How are you gonna tell everyone?'

'I don't really know'
'I thought about putting the test into a box so only Daniel could see it so his reaction would be first and then everyone else would be confused and then they would know' I told her. She thought for a while before replying.

'That would be good but I think I have a better idea' intrigued, she told me the plan which I agreed to.

~TIME SKIP~

'NO WAY!' Anna and I heard Daniel yell from downstairs. 'ZACH!' We then heard Lily scream. My face lit up as I bolted downstairs to see my five other favourite people in the world standing on my stoney drive way. Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Adalyn!

Immediately, I ran over to Adalyn jumping on her causing us to fall to the ground in a hug. We both started giggling. I stood up and ran over to Zach who was standing beside Lily.
'Bubba!' I shouted engulfing him in a hug causing him to have to regain his balance. A happy tear dropped from my eye taking in all of this happiness. 'I missed you so much!' He said into my shoulder. 'I missed you too!' I detached from the hug before jumping into Jonah's arms.

'Brother from another mother!'
'Sister from another mister!' We shouted to each other. Each other's presence was one of the best feelings.

Next I ran to Corbyn. 'Bean!!!!' 'I missed you Cashew!'

Finally, last but not least, Jack. 'Noodles!' I engulfed him in a much needed hug. 'I missed you so much Hollie' 'I missed you too Jack'

After saying hello to the boys' family's that had come too we decided to think about sleeping arrangements.
List is the list of who and the amount of people staying:
Kids/ Teens
•Daniel
•Hollie
•Jack
•Zach
•Corbyn
•Jonah
•Adalyn
•Lily
•Anna
•Sydnie
•Ava
•Isla
•Reese
•Ryan
•Tyler

Adults
•Caroline
•Keri
•Jeff
•Myta
•Josh
•Kristen

(Corbyn and Jonah's families couldn't make u
It)

'I suggest that as we have the converted stables that are smaller the parents could stay in there? There are 5 bed rooms in there so Tyler can stay in there too if he want's some piece and quiet.' My mum suggested.
'For the main house there are 6 bedrooms so I suggest you all talk amongst yourselves whilst the parents go to the stables.'
After picking up their bags the parents and Tyler went over the the stables leaving the rest of us to sort out sleeping arrangements.

'Okay, I have an idea. So there are 6 bedrooms and 14 of us. I think Daniel and I together, Adalyn and Jonah together, Zach and Lily together, Sydnie, Ava and Anna together, Ryan, Reese and Isla together and finally Jack and Corbyn together.' I suggested. A bit of talk occurred before us all agreeing and going to our rooms.

~TIME SKIP~

Lily's P.O.V

'Baby' I said to Zach as I sunk into the bed. 'I missed you so much'
'I missed you too baby. These however many weeks have been so lonely without you' he replied. 'I love you so much' i said. Leaning closer to kiss him, I smiled into the kiss. My handsome boyfriend and I reunited after a few weeks without each other's touch is the best feeling ever.

The kisses turned into a make out as I got up, without breaking the kiss, and straddled him.

*Knock Knock*

I quickly got off of Zach and straightened myself up as Hollie stood at the door smiling.
'We are ordering dinner, what do you want?'
I looked at Zach and he just nodded. I knew exactly what he was thinking and saying so without hesitation I told Hollie 'the usual please.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed chapter 25
If there are gramma or spelling mistakes I am sorry and I will try and change them.

Thanks for reading this chapter!!!

Thank you everyone for all of the support you have given me with over 700 views. It's crazy!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

READ MY OTHER BOOK!!!
Falling ~ Jack Robert Avery

Thanks!