c h a p t e r 15

9th November

Hollie's P.O.V

'Baby' I whispered to Daniel as he came out of his sleep.
'Yeah babe?'

'We need to tell the boys and Lily' I said nervously looking into his eyes.
'Okay baby, lets get ready and then go downstairs and tell them' he said as he got of our bed.

'Actually, I want to tell Lily first, just her and us two, then the boys'
'Okay of course baby' Daniel said whilst grabbing a shirt from his closet. 'Lets go' he said reaching for my hand. I held his hand and we walked towards Lily and Zach's room. I knocked on the door and Lily opened it. My eyes started to become glossy. She noticed and looked at me with curiosity. 'Is everything okay Lily?' Zach said as he walked towards the door whilst putting a shirt on.

'Um, Zach is it alright if we talk to Lily? Privately.' Zach nods his head and walks past us and down the stairs. Daniel and I walk into the room and sit on the bed. Lily, stood up fidgeting, looked at as and asked us. 'Is everything okay?!'

'Lily, Daniel and I are pregnant' as 'pregnant' came out of my mouth Lily's mouth dropped. A tear slipped from my eyes. Lily ran over to us and hugged Daniel and I tightly.

'How did it happen' she asked me still in shock. She sat down on the floor like a little child wanting a story to be read.
'Do you want the details or?' I asked her. 'Tell me, I don't care'.

I looked at Daniel and then began to tell her what had happened. She stood up as soon as the story had ended and gave me another big hug. 'It's okay, Hols. I will support you the whole way. And I'm sure the boys will too.' I smiled at the fact she wasn't mad. 'Lets go' I said and we walked down stairs.

Sat in the living room was Corbyn, Zach and Jack. Jonah was in the kitchen so I called him in and they all sat around looking at Daniel and I.
'Um' I cleared my throat and continued. 'Guys' I hesitated.
'Daniel and I are'
'Pregnant' Daniel says taking the words out of my mouth.

All of the boys look at us with extreme shock.
'It wasn't planned. It was an accident' I sobbed as Daniel pulled me into a hug.

All of the boys stood up and came to give us a hug. As each boy hugged me they all whisper in my ear 'we will support you all the way' they finished with the nickname they call me. My heart smiled at the amount of support from everyone.

~TIME SKIP (sorry)~

1 and 1/2 months later
Christmas Day

Daniel's P.O.V

'Merry Christmas beautiful' I whisper to Hollie as she wakes up. She looked up to me 'Merry Christmas handsome'. I scotched down the bed a bit so I was next to Hollie's bump. It was only small but you could see it. 'Merry Christmas baby Seavey' I whispered to her stomach. Both Hollie and I smiled. I kissed the bump and then Hollie before standing up and throwing a shirt on. Hollie threw on some shorts and put a bra on under one of my tops that she slept in.
We walked down stairs hands intertwined towards the living room that was filled with a massive tree, lights, presents and of course the boys and Lily. 'Merry Christmas all!' Hollie and I both shouted.

We opened presents from everyone. Hollie bought me a new guitar and I bought her some new shoes. My guitar:

 My guitar: