c h a p t e r 6

25th April

Daniel's P.O.V

I woke up with Hollie sleeping peacefully snuggled up to me. I used my free arm to grab my phone to check the time. My phone screen read: 9:01am. I turned back over and worked out how many hours until our flight. It worked out to being 7 hours until departure at 4pm giving us 5 hours to continue to explore the city.

Jack and Jonah's flights were at 12:30pm and 1pm and Zach's was at 3:45pm. Corbyn was staying in New York for two more days to spend time with Christina before he flew home too. This meant that we would go to the airport at the same times as Zach.

After working out how long we had I got out of bed. Making sure that Hollie was still sleeping, I walked over to my suitcase grabbed my clothes, packed my other stuff and walked into the bathroom to shower.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw that Hollie was awake but still in bed on her phone.

'Good morning beautiful' I said smiling as I walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

'Good morning handsome' she replied with another kiss.

I informed Hollie about the flight time and the other boys' flight times too. She smiled and went to change in the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing this:

 When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing this:

And she looked amazing, as always.

By the time everything was packed and ready it was 10am. The two of us decided to go and say goodbye to Jack and Jonah.

'Goodbye Noodles'
'Goodbye brother from another mother' Hollie said to Jack and Jonah as she hugged them tightly before they left for the airport.

Hollie's P.O.V

Saying goodbye to Jack and Jonah was hard. I was really gonna miss them and I didn't know when I was next gonna see them. I made such a connection with them. It was as if I had made 4 new brothers.
After they left I turned around towards Daniel and began to let out a small tear. Daniel engulfed me into a big hug and I softly cry into his neck. I then felt Zach and Corbyn's arms wrap around Daniel and I as we should there in a group hug.

After pulling myself together I suggested spending the morning at a coffee shop and Corbyn suggested afterwards going to Christina's dorm and meeting her. We all agreed and made our way to a small coffee shop on 34th Street. It was very small in fact and had two plant pots ofilled with white roses outside the front door. Seeing the white roses reminded me of the night i met Daniel causing me to smile and get butterflies in my stomach.

~TIME SKIP~

'Hahaha I can't believe he did that!' I exclaim laughing so hard that the whole cafe was concerned. Zach was explaining the story about how his little brother Ryan was once baking cupcakes with him when they were younger and when Zach wasn't looking Ryan picked up their little sister Reese, who was 10months at the time, and placed her into the bowl with the mixture.

After more funny stories and lovely conversations Corbyn checked the time.

'Guys, it's 12:47' He began, getting all of our attention. 'I think we should make our way to Christina's as it's a 25 minuet walk from here and we need to leave for the airport at 1:50ish'

We all agreed and made our way to Christina's dorm.

~ TIME SKIP~

'Hey Hollie it's really nice to meet you' Christina said pulling me into a hug.

'Hey, it's nice to meet you too'

Christina and I really hit it off. It felt like I could tell her anything and everything, even my biggest of secrets. We quickly became best friends and when it was time to leave the boys had to physically pull me away from her.

'Come on we are going to be late for our flight' Daniel and Zach both said in unison making me laugh.

'Corbyn' I started as my eyes began to tear up 'I'm gonna miss you bean' pulling him into a tight hug.

'Look after him' I said looking over Corbyn's shoulder to Christina who nodded.

'Goodbye Hollie, I will see you soon' Corbyn said with a frown on his face.

'Goodbye bean' I said to him before walking over to Christina and giving her a massive hug too.

'Goodbye bestie Chickee' she just hugged me as her response because words were too hard to get out.

Daniel, Zach and I walked out of Christina's dorm and before the door closed I shouted 'goodbye bean and bestie chickee, love you'. ' love you too' is all I hard as the door shut and we stepped into the elevator.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

'Goodbye Bubba' I said to Zach as a tear fell down my face causing Zach to engulf me into a hug.

'Goodbye bubba' he replied as his voice was muffled due to it being tucked into my neck.

'Love you little one' I said pulling away. 'Little one' caused Zach to playfully roll his eyes and laugh.

I waved to him and he walked to his gate and Daniel and I walked to ours. Once we finally got on the plane and into our seats I instantly fell asleep onto Daniel's shoulder for the whole of the 6 and a half hour plane journey.

'Baby, wake up' I heard Daniel's soft voice speak to me as I opened my eyes and saw everyone around we standing up collecting their hand luggage.

We got off of the plane and made our way to baggage claim and found our suitcases. Whilst we were their some of Daniel's fans were waiting for him so I let him take photos as I was just on my phone texting my mum that we had landed.

'Lets go' Daniel said grabbing my hand and walking me towards a black car that was in the airport car park. Standing next to it with arms wide was Mrs Seavey. My heart began to race and my palms became sweaty as we approached her.

Daniel must have noticed as he squeezed my hand a bit tighter and whispered 'she's gonna love you, I promise'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6 complete.
Lots of emotion for Hollie, saying goodbye to the boys that she felt closer then siblings to and meeting Christina, a new best friend.

What's Mrs Seavey gonna think of Hollie? What's Hollie gonna think of Portland? Is she gonna say yes to Daniel's big question that is soon to come? Who knows??

New chapter up soon.....